|Package Dimensions||12.7 x 5.08 x 5.08 cm; 104 Grams|
|Item Model Number||WF-502B|
|Batteries||1 Lithium ion batteries required.|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Type of Bulb||UV LED|
|Description Pile||18650 or 2*cr123|
|Item Weight||104 g|
UltraFire Black Light UV Flashlight, Super Power Ultraviolet 395-405 nm UV Led WF-502B Blacklight Flashlights for Leak Detector, Pet Urine Stain, Scorpion, Bed Bug
Enhance your purchase
- 【Extreme Power UV Blacklight Flashlight】-- Professional grade UV flashlight black light, used the newest model UV LED Chip, 395-405 nm, UltraFire UV black light is 30% Brighter than other lights, helps you to find urine&stains EVEN in indoor or streetlight, best choice for pet(dog cat) urine detection!
- 【Zoom in & Zoom out】-- With Focus Adjustable Zoomable Function that you can see your entire yard. Enjoy the fun of watching small animals at night.
- 【Long Running Time & Durable】-- UltraFire Ultraviolet Flashlight is Premium Aluminum Construction with anti abrasive surface treatment, non-slip textured grip, clip. IP65 water-resistant & dustproof protection class. Power by 1*18650 3.7v rechargeable battery or 2*CR123 batteries.The battery needs to be purchased by yourself. You can search for the battery model on Amazon to find the right battery.
- 【Save Your Money & Time 】 -- This uv blacklight flashlight could work as portable pet (dog cat)urine detector light, Scorpion flashlight blacklight finder ,Contamination and leaks detector, Authenticate currency, driver license, official identification cards, passports. Essential tool for medical forensics, HVAC repair and so on. Help you to save thousands of dollars, efforts and time!
- 【No Risk Purchase & 1-Year Money-Back Guarantee】-- This blacklight flashlight comes with 100% Satisfaction Guarantee! We will give you a satisfactory solution within 24 hours! Provide you better after-sales service and longer product protection which up to 1 years! REFUND OR REPLACEMENT IF THERE IS ANY PROBLEM WITH YOUR UV BLACKLIGHT.
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Super Power UV Led of 395-405nm ultraviolet light, it’s a beast! 30% brighter than other UV flashlights! Likely The Most Powerful UV Flashlight At This Price!!
Help you to spot scorpions from 50ft away, dry pet urine stains, rat/mouse urine trails, unhygienic body fluids, and checking sanitization levels in rooms, carpets, kitchens, toilets etc.
1.-Pet(dog cat)urine detector flashlight
2.-Security/ID and document Verification
3.-Machinery Leaks(uv urine detector)
4.-Mineral lighting and identification
5.-Pet Stain Remover For Carpet
6.-Cat urine black light detector
7.-Urine detector light
Brand New in box
Zoom in & Zoom out
Mode: Single Mode / 1-mode
Switch Type:Click on / Click off
Top Quality Aluminium materials
Size:5.24 x1.3 x1.0 inch
Battery Configurations: 1*18650 battery or 2*CR123 batteries (Not included)
1x LED UV Torch
1.Do not shine directly into eyes;
2. Please do not put it into water for 60 seconds ;
3. Please check the battery whether they are installed correctly when the ultraviolet led flashlight does not turn on;
Please feel free to contact UltraFireUS after-sales directly if you have any questions or suggestions.WE PROVIDE 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE!
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
I previously purchased a competitor's UV flashlight (of roughly the same light band and same price), and I've been using it for approximately one month. For brightness, the competitor's flashlight was listed at 100 lumens. The UltraFire UV flashlight does not list the lumens in the description but, by comparing the reflection of each (from the same distance and with the apertures of each creating a reflection of equal size) I'd estimate that the UltraFire is at least twice as bright as the competitor's... probably even more so. And boy is this thing bright. It blows the other one clean out of the water. Spots that are barely visible or are not at all visible when using the competitor's, visually explode and really stand out when using the UltraFire.
The UltraFire flashlight is slightly smaller than the competitor's (approximately 1 inch shorter, with a diameter that is about 3/16 of an inch smaller)... however, both flashlights weigh approximately the same, and the UltraFire comes with a handy-dandy pocket clip mounted onto the barrel.. The UltraFire's light beam cannot be adjusted to be as large as the competitor's... To measure the difference in size of their light beams, I experimented with them by aiming them both at a wall, and with the apertures of each fully open. From a distance of about 3 feet, the diameter of the UltraFire's light beam is approximately 20 inches across and the competitor's is about 40 inches. At 10 feet, again with both apertures fully open, the UltraFire's beam is approximately 5 feet in diameter, and the competitor's is about 15 feet.
Unless you are looking for a UV flashlight that creates a larger (but drastically weaker) diameter light beam, I can't think of a single reason not to buy the UltraFire.
Initially I was very happy with the light output. I then used it continually for maybe 15min to look for the leak. The light head did get hot like typical led lights do.
The part that disappointed me is when I tried to use it again the next day. I turned it on and it lost 25%-50% of its original light output. I tried putting in 2 new cr123a batteries and I even tried a high drain 18650 and the diminished output still remains.
Sadly I’m stuck with this light as I don’t have time to wait for another light. I may have to locally source another light.
I guess if you do purchase this light don’t let it get hot use it intermittently and maybe it’ll last for you.
I can only assume that the heat caused the lack of output problem as I didn’t drop it and I used brand new of the shelf disposable cr123a batteries.