- Get 90 DAYS FREE of Amazon Music Unlimited with purchase of an eligible product. Listen FREE for 90 days. Learn more here.
Unitek USB 3.0 to SATA I/II/III Dual Bay External Hard Drive Docking Station for 2.5/3.5-Inch HDD SSD, Hard Drive Duplicator, Offline Clone Function, Support UASP and 10TB - Black
|Price:||& FREE Delivery|
- Supports all 2.5''/3.5'' SATA I II III HDD SSD (up to 2 x 10TB); USB 3.0 external, supports UASP and SATA 6Gbps for even faster data transfers. Plug and play, no driver needed tool-free installation.
- SuperSpeed USB3.0 interfaces with data transfer rates up to 5Gbps; Provides faster transfers up to 70% faster read and 40% faster write speeds over traditional USB 3.0 with UASP Transfer Protocol.
- Offline clone duplicator function, the SATA docking station can be used to clone an existing hard drive without connecting to a computer, easy to duplicate data from one to another hard drive.
- The hard drive dock include stable & reliable 12V/3A (36W) UL listed Power Adapter (100-240V, 50/60HZ), Highly efficient, stable and reliable power source guarantees a steady supply of energy.
- The Unitek USB 3.0 dual-bay HDD docking station equips 2-in-1 function, including storage, clone function. It provides a easy way to add or swap HDD/SSD to your computer.
- Dual Bay Design of this HDD clone dock, engineering ABS plastic, sturdy and durable, strong heat dissipation, effectively extend the lifespan of the equipment.
- What we offer: 1 x USB 3.0 to SATA Hard Drive Dock; 1 x Data Cable; 1 x 12V 3A Power Adaptor; 1 x User Manual; 2-year warranty quality guarantee.
Product detailsColour:Plastic, Black
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 14.48 x 10.92 x 6.1 cm; 725.75 Grams
- Date First Available : 15 February 2018
- Manufacturer : Unitek
- ASIN : B06XQH7VHC
- Item Model Number : Y-3032
- Best Sellers Rank: 19,912 in Computers (See Top 100 in Computers)
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Unitek USB 3.0 SATA hard Drive docking station helps you transfer mass data, store movies, games and images by inserting a 2.5"/3.5" Sata hard Drive.
hdd/SSD off-line clone
this SATA docking station supports offline clone between two disk without connecting to the computer. Put your hard disk into dual bay A and B, disk a should be the source disk while disk B is the destination disk, the capacity must be b>=a.1. Connect power supply and switch on power. 2. Hold down the clone button for 3 seconds, release when you see a blue LED.3. Then quickly press the clone button again to begin cloning. 4. A blue LED will flash on 25% indicating that the cloning process has begun, and reaches to 50%, 75%, 100%.
5. The cloning process is complete when all the lights turn on (25%-100%).
faster transfer speeds with uasp
the hard drive dock transfer data quickly and easily through USB 3.0 at speeds up to 5Gbps.
sata III 6 GBps compatible
fast SATA III speeds up to 6 Gbps of this, deliver superior performance for a custom gaming or RAID configuration; provides secure connections for fast and reliable file transfers; backwards compatible with SATA I, II hard drives.system support
windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10 With the latest service packs Mac OS X 10.4.8 (or later) and linux
safety & Security:
sata hard drive docking station x1
12v/3a power adapter x1
usb 3.0 cable x1
user manual x1
- 2 Year ocean technology LLC warranty
- 24H customer email support
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
Unfortunately I cannot vouch for the drive cloning feature as this was not the reason I purchased the bay - there are instructions in how to do this but, again, I cannot review this feature and can only advise caution. Instructions on the Unitek-products website are a little bit of a pain to find, but the device seems pretty intuitive - insert disks and hit the button on the front.
Drives were picked up immediately by Windows and Linux as local disks - essentially plug and play for any recently updated operating system, we as far as I can see. Instructions aren't bad but could do with a bit of fleshing out - just remember that there's a power button on the back of the bay before you assume it doesn't work!