NETGEAR Unknown 08 Port | 120W
- ETHERNET PORT CONFIGURATION: 8 Gigabit ports
- POWER-OVER-ETHERNET: 8 PoE+ ports with 123W total power budget
- PLUG-AND-PLAY: Simple set up with no software to install or configuration needed
- VERSATILE MOUNTING OPTIONS: Supports desktop, wall or rackmount placement, and includes all the necessary mounting hardware in the box
- SILENT OPERATION: The fanless design means zero added noise wherever its located, making it ideal for noise-sensitive environments
- PROSAFE LIFETIME PROTECTION: Covered by an industry-best Lifetime Limited Hardware Warranty, Next Business Day Replacement and 24/7 chat with a NETGEAR expert
- ENERGY EFFICIENT: Designed to optimize power usage lowering its cost to operate. Most models are compliant with IEEE802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet mode.
- BUILT TO LAST: Every NETGEAR Network switch is rigorously tested for reliability, quality, and performance.
There is a newer model of this item:
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The NETGEAR GS108PP Unmanaged Power over Ethernet (PoE) Switch is designed for desktop or rackmount and features 8-Port Gigabit Ethernet, 8 PoE+ ports with 123W budget that is upgradeable (with separate power module purchase), ProSAFE Lifetime Protection and more. Operating Temperature: 0 to 50° C
From the manufacturer
Which NETGEAR Unmanaged PoE Switch is right for you?
NETGEAR Unmanaged PoE Switch Advantages
Designed for Whisper-Quiet Operation: Most switch models are fanless or designed to minimize fan noise to protect your business environment.
Power Saving and Energy Efficient: We care about saving energy for your business so our switches are compliant with IEEE802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet mode.
Plug-and-Play: No configuration necessary - perfect for small-medium businesses.
|# Gigabit Ethernet Ports||5||8||8||8||16||16|
|# PoE Ports||4 x PoE||4 x PoE||8 x PoE+||8 x PoE+||16 x PoE+||16 x PoE+|
|Upgradeable PoE Budget (power module sold separately)||✓||✓|
|Mounting Options (hardware included)||Desktop or Wall||Desktop or Wall||Desktop, Wall, or Rackmount||Desktop, Wall, or Rackmount||Desktop, Wall, or Rackmount||Desktop, Wall, or Rackmount|
|Switch Speed||10/100M, 1G, Multi-Gig, 10G||1G, Multi-Gig, 10G||10/100M, 1G, Multi-Gig, 10G||1G||1G, Multi-Gig, 10G|
|Select Models with PoE||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Web GUI Management||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Network Control (Basic VLAN, QoS, IGMP, Link Aggregation)||16-Ports and Larger||✓||✓||✓|
|Network Security (Storm Control, Auto DoS)||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Advanced VLAN & QoS (such as: MAC, Protocol, Voice, Auto-Voice, Auto-Video VLAN)||✓||✓||✓|
|L3 Static Routing, IPv6 Support||Select Models||✓||✓|
|Remote Monitoring and Management Through Insight App or Cloud Portal||Select Models||✓|
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|