|Mfg Recommended age||3 months and up|
|Package Dimensions||21.2 x 21.2 x 5.2 cm; 450 Grams|
Upgrade Baby Inflatable Toy Large Size (100x80) cm Fun Activity Game Center Develop Baby Brain
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 1. Happy growth: an upgraded version of the filler in 2020, high-frequency heat-sealing technology can create enhanced double-sealed water inlets, with 34 colors, and better visual effects
- 2. Advantages: During the hand-eye coordination and color recognition training process, rapid visual development and crawling learning, enjoy the development of the brain muscles and bones of the marine world, and the development of vivid marine animals
- 3. Multiple Infant Protection: Curious but vulnerable babies may get cold from wet clothes. Blinking materials rarely crack. High-frequency heat sealing produces double leak protection. No need to worry about leaks.
- 4. Options for experts and moms: Water play mats can improve the brain and body. Moms say that babies don't like belly time after trying a lot, but water pads extend belly time by 15 minutes.
- 5. Lightweight and portable: This product weighs about 550 grams and can reduce the size of 39.7 X 31.5 inches [100X80] CM to the size of the palm, suitable for boys or girls toys from 3 to 6 9 to 12 months
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Why give your baby belly time? It helps babies train their neck and upper body muscles in preparation for sitting, crawling and standing. Belly time indicates that babies need to do sit-ups on their first day home, 10 to 15 times a day, for a few minutes each time, and may gradually increase. After trying various methods, your baby doesn't like upper abdominal time? Try belly pads! Mom's feedback: Babies don't like belly time and always cry. Nothing was done until the mat made them fall in love with their abdomen. Tummy time increased from 5 minutes to 20 minutes. Warmly remind the baby that the mat should be kept level regularly to prevent the baby from falling and being hurt by sharp objects. Add one tablespoon of vinegar when pouring water to prevent mold. When not in use, avoid direct sunlight. Wash and dry the mat before use. Flat head, hand-eye coordination, perceptual ability, motor skills, defecation, color vision, visual development, brain development, parent-child interaction, enhanced sensation, perfect gift, belly time, water leisure pad can also be used as a "small animal" summer water bed cool Comfortable and cool weather. When the water temperature is not too high, you can also add some warm water.