Nulaxy [Upgraded Landscape Screen] KM29 Bluetooth FM Transmitter 1.8" Color Screen Car Bluetooth Adapter W/ QC3.0, Car Battery Reading, Handsfree Calling, Support USB Drive, Tf Card, Aux, EQ Mode
- [Upgraded landscape screen]: KM29 with 1.8” TFT color display screen and buttons offers a wider Visual interface for more information. Output QC3.0 fast charge port and 5V/2.4a USB port; rotate the gooseneck 350-degrees for a comfortable viewing angle.
- [Multi-functional]: Supports incoming call announcement, fast-forward & fast-backward, 4 music input sources, and 5 EQ play modes; The Nulaxy KM29 has a built-in microphone and Supports hands-free talking and private calls.
- [Crystal clear music from 4 sources]: Supports aux/ Bluetooth/ USB/ TF card. KM29 car radio transmitter adopts advanced interference and noise cancellation technology - CVC technology creates full duplex sound and suppresses noise and wind.
- [Extra features]: plug-in or press any button to power on. Smart QC 3.0 USB charges compatible devices up to 4x speed of the conventional car charger. Built-in over-current, over-voltage, intelligent temperature control and short circuit protection.
- [Safety functions]: safety first. The KM29 is equipped with a voltmeter to show you the condition of your car battery. Voltage should be between 13.2V to 14.7V when your car is on and moving. 12.2V to 12.8V when your car is parked and ignition is off.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 14.22 x 10.41 x 6.86 cm; 159 Grams
- Date First Available : 20 November 2018
- Manufacturer : Nulaxy
- ASIN : B07K9C265D
- Item Model Number : km29
- Best Sellers Rank: 228 in Electronics (See Top 100 in Electronics)
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Only downsides are that it says in the instructions not to keep plugged in or it will drain the car battery. So u have to take it out and put it back in all the time.
U can select different folders on the sd card and it remebers where u left off. Display shows song title and band name.
Great piece of equipment, highly recommend! !
You can move it around a little bit to get a better position to charge your phone (Works great with S8 and S10+.
Thanks for the Aux cable !
Recommended ? Yeah, the price is ok for what are you getting ! And I would buy it again if this product gets an updated version !!
Having used various FM bluetooth transmitters over the years and living in a built-up area, I was never able to get past the background buzzing. For this unit, I had to turn the volume up to really uncomfortable levels before the standard speakers in the cars produced any discernible distortion.
The quality of audio through this FM transmitter is good enough to compare to the car's built-in CD player, and that's all we were looking for.
Background: Toyota stock radio unit has poor Bluetooth connectivity ie infrequent connections and intermittent dropouts.
I bought this unit recently and so far, I'm very pleased with it. Bluetooth connects quickly when starting the car (see video). Thanks to the flexible gooseneck design, all the controls (touch button, volume knob) are within easy reach from a seated position and allows for discrete activation*. I use Spotify and also YouTube music and the user controls work well to advance or go to a previous song. For connection from the Nulaxy unit to the stereo, this can occur via FM radio (empty station e.g. 104.7 in my area) or 3.5mm audio cable (included) to AUX - I chose FM as I didn't like the clutter on the dashboard (however the cable will be a reliable backup if needed). The USB charging function works well too (may be necessary on long drives where GPS navigation is also used).
*Please observe the road rules of your local jurisdiction.
Top reviews from other countries
There are several reasons to buy this over a traditional FM transmitter. I liked the idea of Bluetooth to reduce the use of a cord. As a bonus, this unit does have the option to plug in with an aux cord. Bluetooth is also better for road trips so if a passenger wants to play their music it is easy to do. Also, many cars force you to stop a car to connect to Bluetooth. With this, your passenger can connect while you drive. Add in a micro SD option and this is really a great all in one.
The packaging is solid and this is important. Since most people reading this review are buying online, you can be sure chances are it will arrive at you safely. Worst case the box might get damaged depending on shipping method.
The instructions are short but to the point. I would have liked more in-depth instructions and explanations for things. But for the most part you can figure it out without the manual.
===EASE OF USE===
It's pretty easy to pair and use. As soon as you plug it in, it turns on and Bluetooth is active quickly. Pairing it is as easy as selecting the device in your Bluetooth menu. Quality wise the sound was very clear and if I used bass it came through fine (something some of the other ones I tried could not do).
A couple of things, when I disconnected (unpaired) the device on Android, it kept trying to re-pair. This was annoying. It did not happen on my iPhone. The only way I could get it to stop was to pair to another device. This would not normally be an issue but occurred when I was trying something out.
Using the AUX cord is easy and is a great option in case you do have Bluetooth issues.
Being able to call with it is nice too. People could hear me clearly and they heard me. I think this only works over bluetooth.
There is a card reader option which when used opens up a few more options like an equalizer.
Having USB on it is great too!
The LCD is not my favorite. It is rather distracting and you cannot turn it off. I asked a few others though, and they said it did not bother them. I found it bright at night, and the graphics stutter.
Overall it is super easy to use. It is quite literally plug and play.
As a tip, I found the lower stations better but in general, it had great signal strength in comparison to other transmitters I have tried.
Overall I am very happy with this transmitter. Although a few minor pet-peeves, it sounds great and handles the job it was meant to very well. I would recommend this transmitter to those looking for one. The added bonuses make it very versatile. I do hope they add the two features I mentioned earlier (turning off+dimming the LCD, don't auto try to re-pair, change LCD graphic) and it would be perfect. I wouldn't let this stop you from buying it, as it does not stop me from using it.
I give it a 4.8/5.
One more thing I forgot to mention, it even has AUX output which makes the audio quality lightyears better than other transmitters that only have FM output. Highly highly recommended!!!! The only thing I have to say which may affect some people (but personally doesn't affect me) is the screen is quite bright at night. This doesn't bother me as I just turn it away but if you're worried about this, nothing a piece of tape can't fix or just angle it differently at night, the connector is VERY flexible and can be rotated/moved around easily.
Purchasing Nylaxy KM29 FM Transmitter with Bluetooth was a blessing! Easy to use, delivery of unit arrived 2 days early, Bluetooth capability is first rate, unit microphone for IPhone cellular device is clear and loud, charging USB ports are excellent and music from Spotify is clear and without distortion! Overall, excellent product!
• Bluetooth works great and is fast to connect
• Battery voltage given
• fast charges phone wired and wirelessly (using steanum wireless charger)
• Noise present on all channels when using radio and noise using bluetooth feature when music is playing (too annoying to use)
• can not charge my phone WITH the case on using a steanum wireless car charger/holder - the charging becomes intermittent with it on
Note: I used to be able to charge my phone wirelessly with the case using a ravpower adapter (no intermittance), but this was regular charging not fast charging (Samsung Galaxy S9+)
In addition, the quick charger is a great feature and works well. I also like that I can switch songs by using the arrow keys on the transmitter. In my province we have laws against using cell phones so this allows me to advance my song selection without handling my phone. Again, I would recommend this product.