|Brand||DR. J Professional|
|Manufacturer||DR. J Professional|
|Hardware Interface||VGA, HDMI|
|Mounting Hardware||DR. J Professional|
|Standing screen display size||170 Inches|
|Resolution||1920 x 1080|
|Output Wattage||50 Watts|
|Connector Type||TV BOX, HDMI, VGA, USB, AV, SD (1080P Supported)|
|Includes Rechargable Battery||No|
|Remote Control Included?||No|
|Product Dimensions||19.81 x 6.86 x 15.29 cm; 1.36 Kilograms|
|Item Weight||1.36 kg|
|Manufacturer||DR. J Professional|
|Item Model Number||HI-04|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||11 November 2018|
DR. J Professional HI-04 1080P Supported 4Inch Mini Projector with 170" Display - 40,000 Hours LED Full HD Video Projector, Compatible with HDMI,USB,SD (Latest Upgrade)
- [100Inch Projector Screen Included] PORTABLE LED VIDEO PROJECTOR: To meet our customer's new needs, DR.J has improved not only the brightness, contrast ratio of the projector, but also included a 100" Portable Projector Screen in the package. Enjoy the great movies outside with your family in your yard.
- HIGHEST 1080P RESOLUTIONS SUPPORTED: Supported resolution:1920*1080, Aspect Ratio: 4:3/16:9, Contrast Ratio: 2000:1, Lamp lifetime: 40000 hours, Watching Size: 32”-176” with projector distance 1.5m-5m. [Note: not recommended for PPT, word, excel or business presentation.]
- MULTIMEDIA PORTABLE PROJECTOR: DR.J projector is compatible with TV Box, ChromeBook, PCs, Laptops, Tablets, Blue-ray DVD player, SD Card, USB Flash Drive, Video Games, Media players (Music, Pictures, Video, TXT), Smartphones ( Wireless HDMI Dongle not included).
- IDEAL CHOICE FOR HOME ENTERTAINMENT: DR.J LED projector is great for home theater, indoor and outdoor movies & kinds of video games by HDMI port connection. You can also connect your home theater system or surround sound system to get a better sound quality. Recommended to use in dark environment.
- IDEAL CHOICE FOR CHRISTMAS: DR. J Professional HI-04 movie projector is definitely the best choice for Christmas. It works well with both your daily TV Stick but also smartphones. With DR. J Professional unique packed100Inch Projector Screen, you will enjoy the happiness home theater time with your family in both indoor or outdoor time.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
DR. J Professional Upgraded LED Projector for Indoor & Outdoor Home Theater Entertainment DR. J Professional has upgraded our HI-04 Projector successfully again in 2020. According to our research to our customers' wishes, we have successfully updated the native resolution to 1280x720 for you in 2020. This is the great improvement in mini projectors. And we can proudly say that we are the only one who improved mini projector to native 720P resolution. Choose DR. J Professional HI-04 projector and say goodbye to blurry images from now.
Latest Updated Brightness
The projector has updated brightness, 60% brighter than the same level mini projectors. It will give you a pleasant brightness and won’t hurt the eyes while having a long-time using, It’s Led lamp lifetime also update to 50000 hours, making a longer working life (Note: mini projector is supposed to use in dark but not too bright circumstance).
Big TV Moves at Will
You may have a 60’’ big TV at home, but it is just 60’’ and fixed in somewhere. Why not choose a mini projector, 176’’ big screen moves at will, good choice for bucks.
With 176 projection size, play video games with your family, watch matches with your friends, do not need to confront with small TV screen, enjoy fun heartily.
Palm size and light weight, it is so portable that you can take it anywhere. Open-air film, party, outdoor camping will be a wonderful Carnival. Just bring a movable theater with you.
Build Your Own Home Theater, Enjoy Easy Life!
1. A delicate display such as PPT, WORD, EXCEL presentation is not recommended.
2. USB flash drive and micro SD card support MAX 32GB(over 32GB is not supported).
3. Recommend to use in dark circumstance but not ideal to the too bright environment.
4. WiFi connection is not supported and HDMI convert cable is needed by smartphone connection.
Visible screen diagonal
170" / 432 cm
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It is a bit loud for the built in fan but when you play movies with speakers it'll be fine :)
Top reviews from other countries
1. The colour is off - the reds are pink - Yes. This is true of all of the default profiles because they’re horrible. You have to make up a custom user profile in both the picture and colour menus and adjust those settings. You can make a dramatic improvement simply by desaturating the oversaturated colours. Feel free to use the settings that I’ve shown in the pictures and adjust from there to your own preference.
2. Picture is horrible - Yes, again due to the default settings doing the projector no justice. The defaults are all too bright and don’t have proper contrast, so everything looks completely washed out with no depth or detail. Again, you just have to fiddle with the settings.
3. No sound or very low sound. This seems to be a common problem. My projector came with zero sound coming from the internal speakers and very muffled, inaudible sound coming from an amplified external speaker. It took one email to Support which was swiftly answered. I was given an update to upload to the projector and, voila, I have sound galore from both internal and external speakers.
4. You can’t make pictures full screen. Yes, you can. You just have to know how. When you click on a file, it will bring up a preview. If you hit OK on the preview, it does nothing, but if you hit the play/pause button it starts a slideshow which you can pause on your favorite image. Then, if you hit the down arrow, it will hide the controls for the slideshow and display the full screen image.
5. You have to be in a completely dark room, with no ambient light, for it to show anything worth beans. This is simply not true and I assume it’s people just being cranky. I have watched videos and looked at photos on the projector in the middle of the day with the blinds closed, with ambient light in the room, and had no issue watching. And, projectors are generally intended to be used in darkened rooms.....
6. You can’t read any words on the screen. Yes, you can. (See my photos for proof) I wonder if some people just don’t have a clue how to focus? And, the ad for the projector specifically states that it’s not suitable for Powerpoint or similar word presentations. So, maybe tiny words are not legible? I don't know. I haven't tried that.
7. The lens is wobbly. Yes. It is. I find that my projector can tend to lose focus over a period of time as the projector heats up and works. But I’ve been able to lock it in place with a little creativity.
8. It’s unbearably loud. This is just typical of projectors in general. They’re hot. They have fans that make noise. Imagine that. However, I can hear the movie just fine both through internal or external speakers. They can drown out the sound of the projector fan with little trouble because it's not really unbearably loud.
9. QC sucks. Yes. I agree. I think that they need to make greater effort when it comes to quality control. This sound issue shouldn’t be a common problem as far as I’m concerned.
10. You don't get any sound when you connect your computer via VGA. Of course you don't - VGA transmits picture, it does not transmit sound. The sound will play through your computer.
Please look at my images for details. Compare my Custom User settings on the Strawberries to the default “Vivid” profile to see the difference. These images were taken in the middle of the day - projected onto a soft grey wall at an approximately 80” screen size. In other words, these images were taken in less than ideal conditions.
After a day of tinkering, I’m very happy with the result. At the price point, I’m pleased as punch.
Where as our hugely expensive one has all the bells I found I could do the same with the manual adjustments on angles etc. If you are just starting out and cannot afford an expensive TV then this is definitely the way to go.
Have tried it with our Telus PIK TV box, Roku, Memory stick, External Hard Drive it does it all. If you have a teenager and your thinking of giving them their own space, this would be the ticket to consider. The picture quality does degrade a little at the bottom but that is due to the fact it is on an angle and adjusted until my stand arrives.
Very satisfied for the price to be honest I am surprised it is so cheap.
UPDATE: 15th March 2020.
Since we bought this can say have a had an enjoyable time with watching movies TV shows etc, have added items to make our watching experience more enjoyable. An ANKER speaker which is an amazing to upgrade the sound. Also bought a small USB hub so I can have a USB memory stick and also charge the speaker at the same time. Since the ANKER speaker works on for 24 hours on a full charge, do not have to have it plugged in all the time.
Now that we have a tripod to mount the projector the quality of the picture is even better. Cannot complain about the quality or the value for money. Also when I posted this original post received a free carry bag for travel.
We just have time during the evening to watch movies, so it's prefect for us, I tired it during the day and it is not that powerful, but it works. This projector gives me the sensation that my eyes don't suffer with bright lights like a TV.
It does no have an option to fix the angle from the sides so you must locate it in the center. In my case I had to put it like 20° to the left, and it still works, however it doesn't bother me, the image is clear.
I have a small place, so this is prefect and convenient for me... Check the pic and video.
The sound is great for me, not like a big sound system but is fine.