|Part Number||Pocket True RMS Multimeter|
|Package Dimensions||18.54 x 10.67 x 4.32 cm; 96 Grams|
|Item Model Number||Back Clip Design|
|Batteries||2 CR2 batteries required.|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number Of Pieces||1|
|Battery Cell Type||Alkaline|
|Item Weight||96 g|
Bside Upgraded Multimeter Digital Voltage Tester Color LCD True RMS 6000 Counts Auto-Ranging Volt Amp Ohm Hz Cap Temp Diode Continuity Tester
- [Upgraded Design]: The upgraded multimeter - now more powerful, it can be used as a multimeter or as a voltage detector.
- [6 LED Indicators]: 2 green, 2 yellow and 2 red LED indicators design makes judging the detected voltage strength very easy.
- [Color LCD Display Technology]: Vibrant color display engineered by Bside, greatly enhance the reading experience - very easy to read, even in bright sunlight or poor light.
- [High Efficiency]: You can switch all functions with single hand by spinning the knob or pressing the button, can save your test time when compared to other multimeters that require both hands.
- [Activate V-alert at Any Function]: Under any function, convenient to activate V-alert (Non-contact Voltage Detection) function. AC voltage can be detected by built-in sensor or probe.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
What are the essential tools for electricians?
The ADM92CLPRO Digital Multimeter was designed by BSIDE for electricians
to provide key measurement features—current, resistance, continuity, frequency, and capacitance
along with integrated non-contact voltage detection, temp test and color screen. Just what you need to work more effectively productively.
Where can a multimeter be applied to?
Our multimeter features side probe slot design
Fix the probe upward in the slot for detection at height, such as repair air conditioner
Fix the probe downward in the slot for maintenance, such as check a circuit board
Release the probe from the slot and you can use is as a desktop multimeter.
Display: 6000 counts
AC current: 60mA/200mA ±(1.0%+3)
DC current: 60mA/200mA ±(0.8%+3)
DC voltage: 6V/60V/600V/1000V ±(0.5%+3)
AC voltage: 6V/60V ±(0.8%+3); 600V/750V ±(1.0%+10)
Resistance: 600Ω/6kΩ/60kΩ/600kΩ/6MΩ ±(0.8%+3); 60MΩ ±(1.2%+30)
Capacitance: 6nF ±(4.0%+10); 60nF/600nF/6μF/60μF/600μF/6mF ±(4.0%+5)
Frequency by terminal: 10Hz~60kHz ±(0.1%+4)
Temperature: -20℃~1000℃/-4℉~1832℉ ±(1.0%+3)
Continuity: The beeper sounds if resistance less than 50Ω
Power: 1.5V (AAA) * 2
1 * Multimeter
1 * Probes
1 * Thermocouple
1 * Bag
1 * User Manual
The batteries are not included in the package due to Aviation Security Check
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
I've used this daily for more than a month and it's become my go-to meter due to its convenience: I love the backlit display, the strong detents on the control knob, and probe clip on the case. It's great to have an accurate RMS meter for tight (and dark) places. The LED bargraph on the side is more useful than I expected, as well - nice and bright and with a color scale.
I haven't used the non-contact "voltage present" indicator much, but it certainly works fine when I do. The only feature I miss is a greater current measurement range, but that's an expected limitation of such a small contact meter.
Above all, the measurements I've taken against a calibrated meter all meet the specifications given by the manufacturer.
All-in-all this is an excellent small meter and a great value for the money. It's about as exciting as any multimeter can get and it just plain works!
Reviewed in the United States on 20 January 2021