Download the free Kindle app and start reading Kindle books instantly on your smartphone, tablet or computer – no Kindle device required. Learn more
Read instantly on your browser with Kindle Cloud Reader.
Using your mobile phone camera, scan the code below and download the Kindle app.
Enter your mobile phone or email address
By pressing ‘Send link’, you agree to Amazon's Conditions of Use.
You consent to receive an automated text message from or on behalf of Amazon about the Kindle App at your mobile number above. Consent is not a condition of any purchase. Message and data rates may apply.
User Story Mapping: Discover the Whole Story, Build the Right Product 1st Edition, Kindle Edition
User story mapping is a valuable tool for software development, once you understand why and how to use it. This insightful book examines how this often misunderstood technique can help your team stay focused on users and their needs without getting lost in the enthusiasm for individual product features.
Author Jeff Patton shows you how changeable story maps enable your team to hold better conversations about the project throughout the development process. Your team will learn to come away with a shared understanding of what you’re attempting to build and why.
- Get a high-level view of story mapping, with an exercise to learn key concepts quickly
- Understand how stories really work, and how they come to life in Agile and Lean projects
- Dive into a story’s lifecycle, starting with opportunities and moving deeper into discovery
- Prepare your stories, pay attention while they’re built, and learn from those you convert to working software
About the Author
- ASIN : B00NF07FHS
- Publisher : O'Reilly Media; 1st edition (5 September 2014)
- Language : English
- File size : 13604 KB
- Simultaneous device usage : Unlimited
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
- X-Ray : Not Enabled
- Word Wise : Enabled
- Print length : 348 pages
- Best Sellers Rank: 87,956 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- Customer Reviews: