|Operating System||Windows 98 se, Windows xp, Windows me, Windows vista, Windows 7, Windows 2000|
|Hardware Interface||Bluetooth, USB 3.0, USB 2.0|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Power Source||Battery Powered|
|Battery Cell Composition||Lithium Polymer|
|Movement Detection Technology||Optical|
|Has Auto Focus||No|
|Has Programmable Buttons||No|
|Product Dimensions||11.68 x 7.62 x 3.81 cm; 170.38 Grams|
|Item Weight||170 g|
|Item Model Number||VENUSPro2833|
|Batteries||1 Lithium Polymer batteries required. (included)|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||9 September 2019|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $10.22 delivery
UtechSmart VENUS Pro RGB MMO Wireless Gaming Mouse, 16,000 DPI Optical Sensor, 2.4 GHz transmission technology, Palm Grip Ergonomic Design, Chroma RGB Lighting, 16 programmable buttons, Up to 70 Hours
- 【Endurable Battery Lifetime】For extending the battery life of wireless mode, UtechSmart Venus Pro Wireless RGB MMO gaming mouse has special auto sleeping mode and low power consumption mode. Large battery (1000mA) capacity which offers to recharge over 300 times and single 2 hours fully charge. The wireless mode lasts up to 70 hours that satisfy your long-time gaming experience. Moreover, UtechSmart actuation software provides battery specify consumption monitoring for you.
- 【Customizable Mouse High Precision Optical Sensor】Thousands of customers and professional gamers have tested and verified its function. Venus Pro has an UtechSmart custom PixArt PMW3335 ultra-accurate Optical sensor. Up to 16000 DPI with 5 DPI switchable stages and 1000 Hz polling rate that offers you an incomparable MMO and FPS gaming experience. The huge adjustable DPI range from 100-16000 comes with UtechSmart user-friendly software that can perfectly tweak the performance of mouse accuracy.
- 【Dual Modes with Ultra-Speed Wireless Technology】UtechSmart VENUS Pro RGB Wireless MMO Gaming Mouse is a new revolution of RGB MMO gaming mouse which provides professional-level performance with 2 4 GHz data transmission technology with Mini signal receiver(Nano) and stable 1. 5m wire transmission. VENUS Pro overcomes the traditional limitation of wireless latency and connectivity which offers stable and fast data transmission with 10-meter reception boundary. You can take this mouse anywhere!
- 【Ergonomic Design Ensures Your Comfortable】Great as a real mouse stuck in your hand. The UtechSmart Venus Pro Wireless RGB MMO gaming mouse is flawlessly designed to alleviate wrist fatigue while being able to firmly hold the mouse in your hand. The grinding coating on the mouse surface increases the friction between your hand and the mouse. Grinding coating also provides gamer a extra comfortable sweat-resistant and skin-friendly gaming mouse.
- 【Extensive Fully Programmable Buttons】16 customizable buttons provide complex custom button macro coding for reconfiguration and assignment to improve your gaming skills and performance. The button custom function combines multiple keys into one button that reducing your arsenal of spells (actions) and response time. 12 of 16 thumb grip programmable buttons were designed by different inclination angles to fit for your thumb tip to click.
- 【Amazing RGB Lighting and Reliable Buttons】Fully customize RGB lighting up to 16 Million colors and 4 programmable RGB modes (Steady Respiration Neon and Matte) by UtechSmart software. Software easily installs by inserting the drive software card to USB port from your laptop that compatible with Windows98SE/ME/2000/XP/Vista/Win7 Mac10. For the gamer, the switch of a button is applied OMRON switches which provide 10 million times clicks duration and without double click problem!
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Product Functions 1 Wireless Technology 2 4 GHz data transmission technology with 10 meter data transmission boundary 2 Pixar PAW3335 ultra-accurate optical sensor 3 5 DPI numerical value switchable modes from 1k/2k/4k/8k and 16k DPI 4 Large capacity battery (1000mA) 5 Auto sleeping mode and low power consumption mode for using time extension 6 Low power warning with UtechSmart actuation system for monitoring mouse power 7 Ultra-mini signal receiver Product using way 1 To pick out the wireless signal receiver form the package 2 To turn on the power switch and insert the signal receiver in your laptop or computer 3 To press any button of the mouse and saw the red light on bottom was lighted up for using Extra functions of the mouse 1 Adjustable DPI function UtechSmart RGB wireless gaming mouse has 5 standard adjustable levels that are 1000/2000/4000/8000/16000 with the LED red light 2 Low power warning When the power lower than 20% that light will turn red with flashing for reminding you to charge the mouse 3 Auto-sleeping and shut down If the mouse keeps without touch over 8 minutes that the mouse will turn to the auto-sleeping mode for saving power The mouse will shut down when you plug out the signal receiver from laptop or computer and press any button 4 Receiver collection The Nano mini-receiver could insert in computer or laptop USB port a long time or you could insert in the mouse bottom for you to take out to trip 5 Auto-charging function Fully charge the mouse only need 2 hours and there will have green light remind you the battery is fully charged You could use the USB cable comes up with mouse to play and charge the mouse The battery allows you to recharge over 300 times Warning Each of the launcher and of the wireless mouse has a group of identical codes for multiple mousse pairing High temperature high magnetic field or high-intensity vibration may cause the group of identical codes missing when you met this situation that needs you to reconnect the mous
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It's light, too light for my taste, even lighter than my Naga Trinity. I thought with battery it must be a bit heavy but not.
No left and right scroll button. The side macro switches require too much effort to push, like 10 time firmer than my Naga. Let's say the clicky switches of the Naga is Cherry Blue, the Venus switches are like brown, clicky but linear. And the layout of it makes it really hard to press the correct button with your thumb knuckle. Mis-click is frequent.
Well it's the only true wireless macro mouse out there so I guess I'll have to suck it up and habituating myself.
Apart from those two issue I am happy with this mouse.
You can choose to prolong its battery life by turning it on without LED. The macro options are a little difficult at first (for me at least) but definitely worth it. The side keys are probably my favourite part. Not at all difficult to configure and they're angled for an easy reach.
Top reviews from other countries
Physically it is a clone(minus the weighting) and feels great in the hand. The give you a second set of sliders and a pouch, which is a nice touch. The mouse has a nice compartment to keep the little wireless dongle handy too.
Where they dropped the ball is on the software. I have no idea why they though it was a good idea to...
A. Lose the ability to reprogram the DPI buttons. Now this is only has 16 keys programmable instead of 18 like the wired version.
B. Lose the ability to program the buttons with keys not on the keyboard, such as MOUSE4 or MOUSE5 and other similar keys. This is possible on the wired version(and just about ANY other mouse I have ever used).
C. You are now restricted to switching, ONLY with the button on the bottom of the mouse(there is no longer way to assign profile switching to a button due to the issue listed under B above) between only TWO profiles instead of FIVE like on the wired version.
These are some critical options what I used in the past on the wired version and are making me think about returning it. I have no idea why they couldn't have duplicated the SAME functionality between the wired and wireless software. I'm hoping they update the software soon to enable these missing functions, but I'm not holding my breath.
Feels great in the hand
I'd love to give this 5 stars but because they dropped the ball on the progammability of the thing, which is a main part of the mouse, I can only give it 3 stars till the software is brought up to the level of the wire version.
5/4/2020 - Please stop emailing me offers of gift cards to delete my review. My review is an honest review, which is supposed to be what is posted here. If you want my review to be better, update the software with better functionality. The softwar hasn't been updated in over a YEAR and is still the original version released.
-Extremely ergonomic and comfortable. It fits very nicely in my hand and has a nice feel to it.
-Seemingly well built. Feels hefty in a good way. Nice mouse clicks and scroll wheel.
-The software has excellent customization, from polling rate, to 5 sensitivity settings, to complete macro and key customization, to satisfactory RGB controls. When the software is open, changing the DPI profile shows an on screen overlay momentarily of the new DPI change. Multiple profile capability and import/export options. The software also displays battery life of the mouse in 10% increments.
-The RGB lighting looks pretty good.
-Built in rechargeable battery that came charged.
-USB C connection for charging or wired mode
-Very nice packaging with some added surprises.
-The 12 macro buttons are not very nice to click. They're somewhat mushy and require a decent force to actually "click" them. I tried playing Fortnite and used the side buttons to switch weapons, and I was a lot slower and less accurate then when using my Glorious Model O. I will update if it gets better over time.
-Based on your polling rate and if the RGB is on, your battery life will vary. I have not done enough testing to fully validate this, but so far I noticed roughly a 10% loss in battery life in about an hour of gaming with max polling and RGB on. I may update in the future how the battery performs long term.
-The RGB lighting is not perfect; the color is not identical or fully distributed across each lighting section of the mouse.
-Software is included on a gutted USB drive (see image), which I at first didn't realize was a USB drive. Plugging the drive in immediately opens Windows "Run" and proceeds to type in and open a dropbox link, where you can download the software from the net. While not necessarily malicious, it was initially concerning and feels slightly sketchy.
The RGBs can be set to "breath", static color, or rainbow cycling.
Definitely not a bad mouse--compared to the competition, it's probably one of the best budget gaming mice around, just beware of its caveats.