|Special Features||Magnetic Phone Holder|
|Product Dimensions||0.51 x 0.51 x 0.41 cm; 300 Grams|
|Item Weight||300 g|
|Item Model Number||RP-SH027|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||20 August 2018|
Magnetic Phone Car Mount, RAVPower Phone Holder for Car, Car Cellphone Holder, Magnetic Mount, Compatible with iPhone 11 Pro XS Max XR X 8 7 Plus Galaxy S10 S9, Note 10, LG G8 Thinq, Pixel 3 XL
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Remarkably strong magnet: performs exceptionally well at holding devices, weighing up to 6. 6 lbs/ 3 kg, firmly in place – even on the most extreme roads
- Superior stickiness: includes a 3M adhesive that offers an extremely tight, strong and secure hold; simple and easy application, to remove just peel off and clean any residue
- One-handed operation: mount and remove your phone safely with a convenient, hassle-free and single handed method to keep your family safe as you drive
- 360° rotatable ball joint: a full 360° rotation to check the map on your phone no matter where you place it; ball joint optimized with more friction and less slip to keep your phone’s angle
- Extensive compatibility: Made to handle a full-spectrum of cellphones including the iPhone 11 Pro/XR/XS/ XS Max; as well as phones by Samsung, Huawei, HTC, LG, and more
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
1. Peel off the 3M protector. (If the temperature is below 15°C, please warm the 3M pad, This can be done via your car heating fans.)
2. Place the mount onto the flat area of the dashboard. Press the mount with force for about 30 seconds
3. Leave to set, after 24Hrs it is ready to use
4. The 3M pad can only use once
Extreme Strength & Stability
No matter how turbulent the road ahead, your phone will stay put with our strong, stable, and universally compatible phone mount. The ultimate hold enhanced stability and complete 360° rotation – this is a phone holder you can depend on.
- 1.Mattel/Magnetic plates will hinder wireless charging capabilities.
- 2.Please note that you will not be able to reuse an adhesive mount once you remove it.
- 3.The 3M pad will lose its viscosity if you touch it with your hand.
- 4. To remove the metal plate, please warm it with a hair dryer, then use some dental floss to lift and detach it.
- 5. We do not recommend to use this phone mount with older vehicles. The dashboard of older vehicles may have become more brittle Due to sun damage.
Supreme Strength 3kg Magnet
Incredibly strong magnetic force secures your device, up to 6.6 lbs/3 kg, reliably to the mount.
360° Degree Rotation
Explore multiple viewing angles with the unique round shape, allowing a complete 360° rotation for perfect positioning.
Super Sticky 3M Pad
3m pad boasts strong sticking power to pristinely adhere to your dashboard – even on the bumpiest of roads.
At RAVPower, not only we offer high-quality products, we back them up with an 18-month warranty (at least). Any product issues or suggestions, please feel free to contact us.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
Comes in a nice presentation box ideal for a gift, two self adhesive magnetic plates for phone and two replcement adhesive pads for the base if you need to move it in the future. Plates can be stuck to the phone or case, it's even possible to sandwich between the two but this reduces the magnetism. I just have a cheap silicone case from the pound shop with the plate on it and swap out the phone when in the vehicle. Additional plates are readily available for a couple of pounds.
To summarize: Fantastic quality, beautifully finished and does its job admirably. Bought with my own money, I have not been 'compensated' for this review.
This one is different and looks good from the images.
The mount feels solid in hand and has a smooth finish which looks very well made.
When mounted on the car, it has a very small footprint and low profile. When not in use it won't bother me nor draw my attention.
When the phone mounted onto it, however, because of the extra space introduced by the phone cover, the magnetic field weakens, then phone can rotate to an extend. In real use, this is no big deal when it's only several degrees.
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 17 October 2018
The sticky bits can be peeled off and replaced. Some really good double-sided foam tape works great. On the main ball part of the holder the tape covers a screw holding the base to the ball. Replaced this with a longer screw drilled through the dash panel for permanent attachment.
Now it works exactly as it should, but I'd recommend getting some decent double-sided tape if you're buying this.