|Manufacturer||VELCRO Brand - NEW|
|Product Dimensions||7.62 x 2.86 x 18.42 cm; 99.79 Grams|
|Item Model Number||91140|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Number of Items||1|
|Size||20.3cm x 1.2cm|
|Manufacturer Part Number||91140|
|Item Weight||99.8 g|
VELCRO Brand Fasteners, Adhesive ONE-WRAP Light Cable Ties Reusable 100 Pack, Black, 20.3cm x 1.2cm, (91140)
- WIRE ORGANIZING SELF BUNDLING TIES - Get organized fast with these simple to use, self-fastening thin ties that will contain and store cords and wires quickly and safely; Secure large cords and bulky cables with ease for a neat finish
- WIRE AND CORD MANAGEMENT - These bundling ties are ideal fasteners for cord organization, wire management, and securing loose or extra-long cords out of the way to eliminate tripping hazards
- STRONG AND REUSABLE - Strong, trusted, and used by data and network centers across the globe; These fasteners can be easily reused and repositioned; Allows convenient access when arranging computer, appliances and electronic wires
- PRE-CUT AND EASY TO USE - These pre-cut ties stay firmly in place with an easy to use slotted head; simply insert the rounded end through the hole and pull the strap tight; it firmly wraps onto itself for a secure hold
- INDOOR OR OURDOOR USE - With multi-use options for the home, shed, garage or office, these thin ties can safely be used indoors or outdoors for your organizing and storage needs
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
VELCRO Brand ONE-WRAP Reusable Ties are perfect for organising your cables and cords at home or in the office. Available in handy pre-cut lengths, they are soft, adjustable and easy to use. Ideal for securing and sorting the cable mess behind your computer, television and stereo. They can also be used to wrap around appliance cords, extension leads and Christmas lights for a tidy storage solution. A safe and reusable alternative to cable ties, tapes and wires. Suitable for use on cords of all sizes and small everyday household objects.
How to use:
1. Wrap tie around cord or other items.
2. Secure tie by inserting rounded end through hole in strap and pulling tight.
3. Wrap tie around and back on to itself and press to secure.
From the manufacturer
|ONE-WRAP Ties||ONE-WRAP Rolls||ONE-WRAP Thin Ties||Straps||ONE-WRAP Garden Ties|
|Key Features||Pre-cut Ties, Adjustable & versatile, Great for wire management||Cut-to-length Rolls, Perfect for bundling a wide range of materials, cables, and tools||Thin, low profile, pre-cut ties||Available in a variety of style & lengths, Cinches tight for a secure hold, Designed for indoor & outdoor use||Ideal for outdoor use, gentle for plants|
|Sizes||5in, 8in, 11in, 15in, 23in||4ft, 12ft, 30ft, 45ft||8in, 15in||18in, 23in, 27in, 36in, 4ft, 6ft||45ft, 75ft|
|Colors||Various||Various||Black, Gray||Black, Blue, Camo||Green, Pink, Yellow|
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Gaelyne Gasson on 22 May 2020
Hold seems to be perfect, however, my use case is a computer desk with lightweight cables so YMMV.
All in all, a fantastic amount of velcro straps from the OFFICIAL and original company.
I use it for computer, audio, power cables. And anything that needs securing.
They do exactly as they claim they do. They are very grippy and easy to use. I love that they're in convenient rolls making them easier to handle.
They arrived very quickly too.
Worth every penny. I'll buy these again once my current stock runs low.
Top reviews from other countries
Although I was after the grey ties for a specific task, the black ties are now on all of my cables and are extremely handy. Much better than using electrician's tape to secure coiled cables (which is standard in theatre where I work), as they remain attached to the cable when it's in use so they are always available when needed. The ties could also be used for so many other uses and are very versatile.
They also have a good length so can wrap a bundle of cable approximately 5cm in diameter.
If you've ever used the green Velcro brand reel of plant-tie, these are the same basic material as that, but in black and shaped as fixed length "loop-around" cable ties. It's about 1mm thick, the loop side is more "velvet" than "fluffy" and the hook side isn't so scratchy compared with regular velcro (or other hook+loop).
They're not so heavy-duty, but being thinner and more flexible makes them pretty convenient to use. The extra length (8 inches, rather than 6 on monos) makes them great for bundling thicker mains cables.
I'm going to re-wrap my mains cables with these, and probably swap the ties on my other cables (audio and DMX) over time.
Where the supplied lead is too short I've connected two together by looping one through the other, in that way I can extend these to quite long lengths.