VGIA 6 Pcs Artificial Greenery Stems Eucalyptus Leaf Spray in Green Silk Plastic Plants Floral Greenery Stems for Home Party Wedding Decoration
|Price:||+ $15.99 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
|Plant or animal product type||Eucalyptus|
|Package Dimensions||39.37 x 31.75 x 3.81 cm; 181 Grams|
About this item
- 【Stems Size】：Size: Each artificial silver dollar Eucalyptus bush is about 27.5" tall x 9.5" Diameter. And there are 6Pc Eucalyptus stems on each package.
- 【 Durable Material 】： The leave are made of silk, and the stems are made of iron wire wrapped with plastic. These artificial eucalyptus are waterproof and durable for a long time. All of the leaves can be removed and installed.
- 【Multifunctional Decor】：Greenery floral are nice decor for home, wedding, evening party, dinner party, shop and Banquet. They will not only add extra vitality and natural sense to you home,wedding, also add extra color and texture to bouquets.
- 【Feel the breath of spring】： These greenery artificial do not need water, sunshine and fertilizer and they will never wither and fall. So you can feel the breath of spring around the year.
- 【Trim to the Size You Want】: If the size is too big for you, you can trim them to the size you want with scissors or pliers; or you can twist them to adjust to the suitable height and the branches can be twisted into different shapes.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
* If the size is too big for you, you can trim them to the size you want with scissors or pliers; or you can twist them to adjust to the suitable height and the branches can be twisted into different shapes.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United States on 28 May 2020
Reviewed in the United States on 17 February 2020
Reviewed in the United States on 13 December 2019