VIPARSPECTRA Newest XS 1000 LED Grow Light Compatible with Samsung Diodes & MeanWell Driver Dimmable Lights Full Spectrum for Indoor Plants Seeding Veg and Bloom
Was PriceWas price refers to the price at which this item was recently sold on Amazon AU.
|You Save:||$28.50 (15%)|
Enhance your purchase
|Item weight||5.3 Pounds|
|Light source type||LED|
About this item
- HIGH EFFICIENCY & HIGHER QUALITY YIELDS：VIPARSPECTRA XS1000 LED grow light adopts the latest high-quality LEDs technology-Samsung diodes, high energy efficiency, generates more usable lighting per watt and provides better light canopy penetration.
- OPTIMAL FULL SPECTRUM & FLEXIBLE DIMMIER: Consists of 3000K warm white, 5000K white, 660nm deep red, and 730nm IR light, which providing your plants with excellent full spectrum led grow lights. The red and IR light are particularly useful during bloom, which can speed up bloom time and enhance high yields to obtain the ideal harvest. An added dimmer knob is featured to manipulate the light intensity at liberty, provides desired needs for plants in all stages from veg to bloom.
- SILENT OPERATION & SOLID CONSTRUCTION: No fans zero noise. Large areas of solid aluminum heat sinks help you to achieve the ideal cooling system. Adopts high safety performance MEAN WELL ELG series driver to achieve high PAR output, longer lifespan to speed up plant's grow processes and boost yields while saving you on your energy bill.
- AMPLE COVERAGE & LESS ENERGY CONSUMPTION: Comparable to traditional 250W HPS/MH while consuming only 100W, which helps to get 50% higher yield harvest and save costs. Perfect for 2.5’x2.5’ vegetative coverage at 18”and 2’x2’flowering coverage at 14”. Remember to properly adjust the height and brightness accordingly to your plants desired level for optimal growth.
- WORRY-FREE WARRANTY & FRIENDLY SERVICE: No installation required. Product quality and friendly customer service are always our top priority. We offer worry-free 24-month warranty and professional guidance to help you and your plants grow better.
Product detailsColour Name:Dimmable XS1000
- Product Dimensions : 32.51 x 27.43 x 7.62 cm; 2.4 Kilograms
- Date First Available : 8 July 2020
- Manufacturer : VIPARSPECTRA
- ASIN : B08CK6XY2J
- Best Sellers Rank: 751 in Garden (See Top 100 in Garden)
- Customer Reviews:
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
XS SERIES ADWANTAGES- Choose Top Performance LED Grow Lights to Suit Your Plants Need
- XS Series are Viparspectra Latest Led Grow Lights with high quality and top performance.
- Featuring in Samsung LM301B Diodes, Mean Well driver, improves plants' yields.
- It has high efficacy PPE. Dimmer knob is really useful as well.
- Unmatched high efficacy allows increase yield of crops and save operation cost.
- This series lights are well worth the investment and makes your planting easier.
- Contains four types of models in wattage to meet various plants growth and flowering needs.
- The lights are widely appy to all kinds of indoor plants, such as lettuce,orchid, organic herbs, strawberry to medical plants from vegetative growth to flowering and fruit.
WHY CHOOSE VIPARSPECTRA
If you have been researching LED grow lights for your plant growth facility, you have likely been bombarded with a variety of metrics that lighting manufacturers use to market their products: watts, lumens, LUX, PAR, PPFD. Choosing a lighting system that delivers the required amount of light to your plants is very important.
Actually, LED Grow Light intensity is not measured in Lumens or Lux because this is a measurement which is relative to the human eyes. LED grow lights intensity should be measured in "PAR" which stands for "Photosynthetic Active Radiation" and "PPFD" which stands for "Photosynthetic Photon Flux Density". PPFD measures the amount of PAR that actually arrives at the plant, or as a scientist might say: “the number of photosynthetically active photons that fall on a given surface each second”. PPFD is a ‘spot’ measurement of a specific location on your plant canopy, and it is measured in micromoles per square meter per second (μmol/m2/s).
HOW TO COMPARE LED GROW LIGHTS?
VIPARSPECTRA LED grow lights are designed to provide high levels of PAR ideal for indoor horticulture plants from peppers to medical plants. We customized our light spectrum to optimize plant growth and increase yields while consuming less energy and reducing operating costs compared with traditional horticulture technologies. With more than 10 years of expertise and development, VIPARSPECTRA is recognized as the most durable LED grow lights on the market.
VIPARSPECTRA is committed to provided good quality products and professional & excellent customer support for every customer. We always keep unremitting effort to develop and study new products. And we offer various LED grow light with different features for growers and continuously stay abreast with the market, releasing new products if needed. We are well-known in the LED industry with our advanced technology, scientific management, excellent quality and the first-class services.
Achieve the Higher Yields with XS1000 LED Grow Light
Use for all stages grow and flowering
Avg. Power Draw: 100W±3%
Amperage: 1.36A at 110V, 0.68A at 220V
LED Chip：Samsung diodes
Input Voltage: AC100-240V
Spectrum: 660nm,3000K,5000K and IR 730nm
|Avg. Power Draw||100±3%||225W±3%||450W±3%||100W±3%||200W±3%||400W±3%|
|Vegetative Coverage||75x75 cm at 18||120x90 cm at 24"||150x150 cm at 28"||75x75 cm at 18"||120x120 cm at 24"||150x150 cm at 28"|
|Flowering Coverage||60x60 cm at 14"||120x60 cm at 20"||120x120 cm at 24"||60x60 cm at 14"||90x90 cm at 20"||120x120 cm at 24"|