- Buy this item and get 90 days Free Amazon Music Unlimited. After purchase you will receive an email with further information. Offer valid for a limited time only. Terms and Conditions apply.” Learn more here.
HTC VIVE Virtual Reality System Tracker 2018
|Item weight||0.08 Kilograms|
|Operating system||Windows 8|
About this item
- With Vive tracker, play VR games and experiences never possible before.
- With the compact, highly flexible, Easy to attach Vive tracker you'll be able to bring physical objects into your virtual world, like a pair of gloves to play musical instruments, or rock climb.
- Vive Tracker - Go beyond VR controllers
- Bring real-world objects into your virtual world! Add VIVE Tracker to specially designed accessories to play your favorite supported games.
Special offers and product promotions
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Batteries : 1 Lithium Polymer batteries required. (included)
- Product Dimensions : 7.01 x 3.99 x 3 cm; 80 Grams
- Release date : 1 May 2018
- ASIN : B0748ZY323
- Item Model Number : 99HANL002-00
- Best Sellers Rank: 655 in Video Games (See Top 100 in Video Games)
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The Vive tracker creates a wireless and seamless connection between your attached tools and the Vive system. Attach a DSLR camera to the Vive tracker to make Mixed reality videos and expand the fun.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
HTC tiene controladores para que funcione adherido a los brazos, piernas, etc, pero al parecer no han tenido en cuenta objetos como, por ejemplo, un rifle. No hay manera y lo hace muy limitado. Si informaran de este detalle, limitación, no lo hubiera comprado y perdido dinero y tiempo intentando configurarlo.
Mucho cuidado para que se va a usar
Al parecer, HTC cambió a estos controladores sin previo aviso, así que maldita la gracia si te funcionaba bien y te deja de funcionar.
Comes with the dongle, with is currently irreplaceable as it's virtually unavailable for separate purchase everywhere. Don't let your dog eat it! Mount this high for best connectivity, spaced at least a few inches apart if you have multiple. They run on USB2 and I have a single powered usb2 hub supporting 7 of them. According to reports, don't use USB3 cables near these as they may leak radiation that interferes with the tracker's signal.
Only wish for a modestly longer battery life, or easily replaceable batteries. The limitation for that is size and weight, but this device is so light it feels like an empty plastic shell, and could really stand to have a 50-100% larger battery crammed into it.
Protip: Pick up a USB charger and some USB-micro cables at the same time. It comes with a cable but that's for the dongle, so you'll need another own for charging. Plugging them into a small external battery pack in a pocket also works for keeping them alive longer during a VR session.
Reviewed in Canada on 24 September 2020
Another issue is sometimes software is smart enough to know where you've placed the trackers. Sometimes, however, software requires that you define each tracker to a specific location on your body. If you have a number of trackers it becomes tedious to figure out the correct ones for the correct locations, so you may want to label them. A simple LED display on the trackers would have resolved this.
The number of dongles that software supports will vary, but they will support at least three. I recommend purchasing three at max unless you are sure the software you want to use can utilize more of them.
Finally, they are not smart enough to use different dongles on the fly. So you have to make sure to plug in all the dongles to make sure it will see the ones you're using.