|Package Dimensions||41.15 x 27.94 x 13.97 cm; 4.65 Kilograms|
|Item Model Number||STAND-V102O|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number||STAND-V102O|
|Item Weight||4.65 kg|
VIVO Black Articulating Dual Pneumatic Spring Arm Clamp-On Desk Mount Stand | Fits 2 Monitor Screens 17 to 27 Inches with Max Vesa 100X100 (Stand-V102O)
- VIVO MONITOR MOUNT SOLUTIONS - We create affordable ergonomic solutions designed with creativity and quality to help transform your unique workspace! STAND-V102O makes it easy to raise two monitors to an ergonomic height.
- FULLY ADJUSTABLE - Powerful pneumatic spring arms offer a height range from 6” to 16.5”, and the mount features -45° to +90° tilt, 180° swivel, and 360° rotation for comfortable viewing angles. Please Note: The arms must each hold at least 4.4 lbs of weight for the counterbalance tension to work correctly.
- CABLE MANAGEMENT - An integrated cable management system ensures that cords stay organized and out of the way for a tangle-free setup. The plastic clips route cables along the arms to reduce clutter.
- COMPATIBILITY - This dual monitor mount fits most screens 17” to 27” in size and up to 14.3 lbs in weight with 75x75mm or 100x100mm mounting holes. Suggested desktop thickness for the sturdy C-clamp is 0.4” to 3.2”, and an optional grommet mount is included to accommodate a variety of layouts.
- WE’VE GOT YOU COVERED - Sturdy steel design is backed with a 3-year Manufacturer and friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Increase the comfort and efficiency of your workstation with the Pneumatic Arm Dual Monitor Desk Mount (STAND-V102O) from VIVO! With this dependable mount, it's easy to find the ideal viewing height that reduces strain on the neck, back, and shoulders. Raising two monitors off the desk surface also saves valuable workspace and lets you increase work efficiency with a double screen display. The pneumatic spring arms feature adjustable tension and offer a height range of 6" to 16.5", while ergonomic viewing angles are created with -45° to +90° tilt, 180° swivel, and 360° rotation. Solid steel construction and a sturdy C-clamp/grommet base support anywhere from 4.4 to 14.3 lbs and keep your monitors safe and secure. A cable management system has been integrated to keep cords clean and organized, and all necessary hardware and instructions are provided so you can get your new stand assembled in no time!
Holds Two Monitors: Fits Most 17" to 27" Screens
Screen Types: Curved and Flat
VESA Standard: 75x75mm and 100x100mm
Weight Capacity: 4.4 lbs (minimum) to 14.3 lbs (maximum)
Suggested Desktop Thickness for Clamp: 0.4" (minimum) to 3.2" (maximum)
Articulation: -45° to +90° tilt, 180° swivel, and 360° rotation
Arm Height Adjustment: 6" to 16.5" (center of screen)
Arm Span: 31.8"
Maximum Extension: 18.5"
Base Dimensions: 3.9" x 5.5"
Mounting Options: Sturdy C-clamp and Grommet Mount
Screen Placement: Portrait or Landscape Orientation
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Top review from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Only complaint is both VIVO-AU and Amazon could not provide a Tax Invoice which I needed to claim back WFH expenses due to our current working conditions. But Amazon did offer an alternative which kinda indirectly makes up for it on my next Amazon purchase.
Top reviews from other countries
For reference, the monitors I'm using are the QNIX 2710 which is10.2lbs according to the specs (not sure if that includes the stand or not) and the Dell S2716DG which is 9.70 lb (4.40 kg) without stand.
Also the hinge at the end of the arm that fixes to the vesa-mount has a bit of play that can't be removed by tightening, so when I tilt the monitor, I typically have to overadjust by 10-15 degrees on the pitch axis because it's going to "fall back" about that much when I let go.
My first one had 2 USB extensions that are quite handy as they come out right where the base meets the desk, I easily found a work around as I’ve grown accustomed to having them there on my other desk.
Great product, would not hesitate to purchase again! 👍👍👍