|Standing screen display size||15 Millimeters|
|Contains Liquid Contents||No|
|Has Auto Focus||No|
|Includes Rechargable Battery||No|
|Has Programmable Buttons||No|
|Product Dimensions||61.47 x 31.75 x 13.46 cm; 4.08 Kilograms|
|Item Weight||4.08 kg|
|Item Model Number||STAND-V002|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||1 March 2018|
VIVO Dual LCD Monitor Desk Mount Stand Heavy Duty Fully Adjustable Fits 2 /Two Screens Up to 27" (Stand-V002)
- COMPATIBILITY - Dual monitor mount fitting two screens 13” to 27” in size and 22 lbs in weight each with 75x75mm or 100x100mm backside mounting holes
- FULL ARTICULATION - Adjustable arm offers +90° to -90° tilt, 180° swivel, 360° rotation, and height adjustment along the center pole. Monitor can be placed in portrait or landscape shapes
- DESK CLAMP - Mounts to the back of your desk (up to 4” thick) via a heavy-duty C-clamp or optional grommet mount
- INTEGRATED CABLE MANAGEMENT - Keep your power and AV cables clean and organized with detachable cable clips on the arms and center pole
- EASY INSTALLATION - Mounting your monitors is a simple process with detachable VESA bracket plates. We provide a step-by-step manual and the necessary tools & hardware for assembly
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
New dual monitor desk mount (model STAND-V002) made of high-grade steel and aluminum from VIVO. Fits most LCD monitors 13" to 27" and supports up to 22 lbs per monitor. Every joint is able to be tightened, so you can adjust exactly how fluid/stationary you want everything to be. Special features include the ability for each individual VESA plate to be adjusted up and down by .5" so your monitors will be perfectly aligned (see pictures and video for more information). We also made mounting your monitors easy with detachable VESA plates that screw into your monitors and then slide back onto the frame of the stand. Heavy-duty 4" C-clamp and 4" grommet mounting options are included. This has standard VESA 75x75mm and 100x100mm mounting holes.
Tilt: +90 to -90 degree
Swivel: 180 degree
Rotate: 360 degree
Ultra heavy duty "C" clamp
Integrated cable management system
Monitors can be placed in portrait or landscape shape
Fully adjustable arms
Vesa Standard: VESA 75x75mm and 100x100mm
Center Post is 17 inches tall and the mounting brackets are 29 inches apart on center. Please see product diagram for further details.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It attaches quite easily to 1cm thick bamboo table, minimal wobble when moving table, no wobble when typing.
Cable management clips are a little cheap, but do an exceptional job of hiding cables for 4 HDMI & 2 power cables for the 2 separate systems plugged into my 2 monitors.
A couple of points, not negatives but just as a result of the design of this stand:
1. Monitors ideally should be the same brand, as there is no function to interdependently adjust the height, therefore if the VESA mounts are in a different location on each monitor they will not line up.
2. Ideally you would have this off-centre to ensure you can push the desk back to the wall, due to the slack of the arm requiring to be further back from the desk.
Otherwise very happy! Will update if anything goes wrong!
I have two 27" Benq Xl2730z monitors mounted - they fit well, and don't sag despite their weight.
Point lost for the cable clip they provide for the main pole. It does it job well, but damn it's a bastard to use.
Also I cut the finish of my desk because I forgot about the protective pad, SO DON'T FORGET.
I thought that I would have to drill through my desk to make this study enough, but the clamp is actually completely sturdy enough without needing to do this.
My monitors are similar but not exactly the same model, so one is actually positioned a couple of centimetres below the other. That isn’t a problem for me, but if you must have perfectly aligned then measure the position of your monitors’ holding brackets before ordering this. If you have two identical models then that obviously won’t be an issue.
Very sturdy and gives me confidence. You can adjust the stiffness of all the joints and range of movement is great. Note that you need to remove the monitors to raise or lower the height, however this is easy to take off the locking nut and slide them off.
I recommended this to my colleages.
The stand is really solid with no movements whatsoever. Importantly, my setup is made up of 2 different 27" monitors; an Acer Predator XB271HU and a Dell U2718Q. I was a bit sceptical at first but they aligned beautifully after mounting.
Top reviews from other countries
V1: dual articulate arms
V2: some swivel hinge thing
V1: Thick, robust metal and hinges with plastic covers
V2: Cheap welded steal, painted black, looks like scrap metal
Seriously, version 2 is total garbage, and they're just riding off the reputation from Version 1. I feel like they should have to make a new category to reflect this obviously cheaper, low quality, maximum profit version 2. If you could see it in real life next to their own Version 1, you would not buy this cheap welded scrap.
When I ordered the mount, I didn’t realize that the 4” grommet would work for passing it through a desk with a hole in it. I think that is helpful feature for those of you that have a desk where you cannot clamp and don’t want to drill a hole.
The monitor mount is more stable than setting a monitor on top of a stand. One of my old monitors did not have the VESA mount, so I left it on the stand. The old monitor would wobble and the new monitor would barely move.
I really like that it is fully adjustable! I have two 24” monitors on it. I have offset the monitor mount to fit my desk configuration. It has allowed me to have the left monitor arm fully extended and then the right one it adjusted to be next to it. The included wrenches allow me to adjust the tension of the arms.
I will try to add pictures with the new monitors on it. [Update - Added final photos]
*** Please rate my review as "Helpful" if it helped you because it helps me too! My opinions are solely mine and are NOT influenced by anything other than the QUALITY and PERFORMANCE of this particular product. Thanks! ***
It came to my doorstep STUPID fast. Like you think you know about fast, but really.. You don't. I unboxed this beautiful bastard faster then any child at Christmas. After looking at it for a minute, I quickly figured out how easy setup would be. Everyone here talking about getting the monitors on the bar with two people are clearly un-dedicated. Just face your monitors downwards, put the open part of the arms towards the bar, slide it in place like butter, and tighten. Not hard.
All I can say is buy this thing, and buy it before they run out. It's built like a rock. It's held my two monitors in place perfectly. Setup took maybe 4 minutes if you're not stupid and generally speaking I laugh like a little girl every time I see my desk now. Attached is a photo of my setup now.. All thanks to VIVO and their beautiful monitor stand.
One thing, tighten the bolts. People here say their monitors are sagging but it's because they're weak little unpatriotic cats. Just tighten up with your glorious muscles and you'll be fine.
Seriously, buy this, you'll have room for pigeons (or cats) to hangout under your monitors.. like me!
It did free up some space. Installing it was a nightmare at first because my desk is about an inch away from a wall but once we figured out how to install it with this obstacle, it was fine. My issues with this product is as follows:
1. the right monitor is lopsided. No matter how hard I try to adjust it, the right monitor is just too loose on the bracket and therefore is extremely lopsided.
2. These are not made of gas springs so in order to position or move the monitors is a pain and is very difficult.
3. Because I have two 24" inch monitors, I could not position them properly in order to ergonomic - meaning I could not position them so that my head is not constantly shifting from left to right.
4. The biggest problem of them all is that the stand itself is WAY TOO SHORT. I am 5"8 and I have it set to the highest possible and it is still way too short for me. I find myself constantly hunching my neck down in order to be comfortable. I was getting bad neck pain from doing this.
For all the above reasons, I gave this a 1 star. For the price you do get a very basic computer arm. So if you are looking for just that, than this product is for you.