|Mounting type||Desk mount|
|Product Dimensions||45.72 x 16.76 x 11.43 cm; 4.35 Kilograms|
|Item Weight||4.35 kg|
|Item Model Number||STAND-V001T|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||18 January 2018|
VIVO Single Monitor Desk Mount, Extra Tall Fully Adjustable Stand for Up to 32 Inch Screen (Stand-V001T)
- COMPATIBILITY – Single monitor mount fitting most screens 13” to 32” in size and 17.6 lbs in weight with 75x75mm or 100x100mm backside mounting holes. Mount to desk (up to 3.25" thick) with heavy duty C-clamp or optional grommet mount
- EXTRA TALL - 31” center pole allows you to adjust the monitor between sitting and standing positions
- FULL ARTICULATION – Adjustable arm offers 45° tilt, 180° swivel, 360° rotation, and height adjustment along the center pole. Monitor can be placed in portrait or landscape
- INTEGRATED CABLE MANAGEMENT – Keep your power and AV cables clean and organized with detachable cable clips on the arms and center pole
- WE’VE GOT YOU COVERED - Sturdy steel design is backed by a 3 YEAR MANUFACTURER and friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Brand new single monitor mount (STAND-V001T) from VIVO. Clear up valuable work space on your desk with this extra tall monitor mount. Constructed of high grade steel this rugged mount was built to resist scratches and supports screens up to 17.6 lbs and 27" in size (Fits some 34" VESA screens under 17.6 lbs).
STAND-V001T offers a variety of features including an extra tall 31" center pole with easy height adjustment, 45 degree tilting angles for your screen, and 5 adjustable joint points, all allowing you to create maximum viewing angles. Tighten or loosen each joint to make your mount as fluid or stationary as desired. Monitor can be placed in landscape and portrait positions.
Other features built into STAND-V001T include an integrated cable management system for clean organization of power and video cables, as well as both C-Clamp (with 3.25" opening) and Grommet (with 3.25" opening) mounting options to fit a variety of unique desk systems.
This is a standard VESA mount with 75 X 75 and 100 X 100 mounting holes and comes is a black matte finish.
- Tilt: -45 to +45 degree
- Swivel: 180 degree
- Rotate: 360 degree
- Height adjustable
- Ultra heavy duty "C" clamp
- Integrated cable management system
- Monitor can be installed either in portrait or landscape shape
- Fully adjustable arm
- Vesa Standard: VESA 75 (hole pattern: 75 x 75 mm), VESA 100 (hole pattern: 100 x 100 mm)
Review this product
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Holds my Dell 34" curved ultrawide monitor (10.8 kg) perfectly - no sagging after tightening.
2. Includes an integrated cable management system for clean organisation of cables.
1. Poor packaging, almost no product protection resulting in small chips.
By meadsource on 26 October 2019
For context: Already had one monitor arm for my monitor but I didn't want to spend hundreds of dollars for a dual monitor arm and leave my other arm neglected. So this was the cheapest option and have no regrets.
By Rory Mark Dickson on 7 October 2019
Top reviews from other countries
But this wasn't the best option.. the height is not as easy to change, as you need to have the tools to unscrew, and screw the arm every time you want to change height.
I use another one in amazon as well, it works better for me here:
-Good built quality, and durable all metal material
- Adjustable in all directions
- Not easy to adjust height
- very heavy if you have a small desk
- Not all tools are included
- If you have an angled desktop, the arm will keep drifting with the monitor
Reviewed in Canada on 20 September 2017
Reviewed in Canada on 10 November 2018
Reviewed in Canada on 23 March 2021