VIVOSUN Gardening Hand Pruner Pruning Shear with Titanium Coated Curved Precision Blades (Curved Blade)
Was PriceWas price refers to the price at which this item was recently sold on Amazon AU.
|You Save:||$3.77 (24%)|
Enhance your purchase
|Item weight||0.15 Pounds|
|Blade material||Titanium, Stainless Steel|
About this item
- REDUCE HAND STRAIN: These micro tip snips are built spring-loaded so that they automatically push themselves open without you having to do the work which greatly reduces hand fatigue making these snips great for those with arthritis, carpal tunnel, hand or wrist issues. Comfort Grip handles will make it easy to work for long periods of time without discomfort
- ULTRA SHARP BLADES: These quality snips come with stainless steel precision-sharpened blades which is titanium coated and are ready to tackle all of your deadheading, trimming, and shaping needs for your roses, annuals, vegetable and small flower gardens
- SECURE, EASY TO OPERATE LOCK: These micro tip snips feature a safe and secure sideways locking mechanism that keeps your blades protected and closed when not in use. The design of these pruning snips are perfect to use whether you are right or left handed with ease
- MAKE PRECISE CUTS: With these micro tip snips, you can easily get between plants to "clip and snip" only the area or part that you want to cut with one-hand and without damaging the other vital stems and branches of your other plants.Care: Clean blades after each use
- What You Get: VIVOSUN Precision Pruner and our friendly customer service
Product detailsColour Name:Curved Blade
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 24.31 x 7.9 x 1.6 cm; 68.04 Grams
- Date First Available : 25 October 2018
- Manufacturer : VIVOSUN
- ASIN : B06Y1XVD1P
- Item Model Number : 43398-5854
- Best Sellers Rank: 2,960 in Garden (See Top 100 in Garden)
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
VIVOSUN Precision Curved Blade Pruner - your wonderful choice for delicate gardening!
Built-in Safety Lock - keeps these sharp blades securely closed until you open them
Gentle Spring - lets you smoothly open and close the blades, reducing the strain on your hands and wrists
Rubber Grip - adds to your overall comfort while using this lightweight gardening pruner
Titanium Precision Curved Blade - super durable & ideal for hydroponic or window box gardening, medicinal herbs
VIVOSUN - We Care, We Support!
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
The curved tip makes it super easy to get in there and snipped tiny bits, like sugar leaves. They are very precise. I couldnt imagine trimming/ pruning without these. They are sharp and hold up to quite a bit of abuse. Like all my other pruners, I completley removed the little plastic lock; as they sometimes lock themselves when you close them during a cut! The spring in them is strong enough to always return them to the open position quick and snappy. Im not sure how much the "coating" (gold finish) helps? I find that I have to clean them of sticky residue as often as any other tool, it may help with the smoothness of shearing though?
Very smooth cutting action
Built to last
Strong Snappy Spring
Very accurate (curved tip keeps it tight)
High quality material/ Build
sometimes lock themselves when in closed position (I just removed the lock; problem solved)
If you found my review helpful - it would be much appreciated if you pass that help along and kindly click the found "helpful" button. Thanks in advance - Happy shopping, Stay Safe!
if i had to complain, i dont feel the pics properly illustrate the curve in these. if holding in your hand they curve to the left or right, my old pair were straight so these are a bit strange. i was aware that these were curved from the description, but not exactly how. either way it doesnt make a difference to the plants.