|Product Dimensions||8.4 x 26 x 21 cm; 850 Grams|
|Item Model Number||RM7754HD|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Standing screen display size||7 Inches|
|Item Weight||850 g|
VTech RM7754HD Smart Wi-Fi 1080p HD Video Monitor with Remote Access,
Recommended Retail Price (RRP)The RRP displayed is the most recent manufacturer’s recommended retail price made available to Amazon AU.
|Price:||& FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$29.05 (9%)|
Enhance your purchase
|Screen size||7 Inches|
|Item dimensions L x W x H||8.4 x 26 x 21 centimetres|
|Item weight||0.85 Kilograms|
About this item
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 7" full colour HD parent unit with 1080p HD camera with auto night vision, night light, 4x local digital zoom and 10x remote digital zoom
- Direct Wi-Fi mode - for direct connection between parent unit and baby unit, and Router mode - to stream live video and audio to the free MyVTech Baby HD app
- Motion alerts, and Temperature Sensor and alerts, on both parent unit and VTech app
- 9 soothing sounds and lullabies to help baby sleep
- Local & remote 2-way talk to sooth baby with your voice
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The VTech RM7754HD Smart Wi-Fi 1080p HD Video Monitor with remote access allows you to stay close to your baby when you are at home, on the move or away. This monitor features both Direct Wi-Fi mode - for direct connection between parent unit and baby unit without the need for a separate Wi-Fi network, and Router mode - which uses your home wireless network to stream live video and audio from the HD camera unit to the free MyVTech Baby HD app. It allows you to maintain a constant connection to your baby. The RM7754HD Video Monitor uses the MyVTech Baby HD app to let you instantly see and hear what's happening with your baby from anywhere in the world from your smartphone or tablet. The VTech RM7754HD Smart Wi-Fi 1080p HD Video Monitor has a 7-inch colour parent unit with a 1080p HD camera with automatic night vision, night light, 4x local digital zoom and 10x remote digital zoom. Two-way talk with the camera from the parent unit or remotely via the app. Comes with 5 soothing lullabies and 4 natural sounds, temperature sensor, motion detection, sound activation mode. Secure and encrypted local and remote video transmissions. It can pair, view and control up to 2 cameras on the parent unit and the VTech app (RM714HD sold separately). Multi-cam viewing modes are single cam, split-screen or patrol mode.
From the manufacturer
Night light on baby unit
A soothing light on the baby unit gently illuminates a dark nursery.
Manually adjustable camera
The camera is easy to adjust, so you can have the best view no matter where you place the baby unit.
See baby day and night
A high-powered infrared LED ensures that you always have a clear view of your little ones, even in the night.
See what's happening at a glance. The integrated wide-angle lens offer up to 110-degree wide angle views without the need of multiple lens.
Review this product
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The deficiencies i see when compared to my older baby monitor are:
- Poor battery life. The battery probably lasts around 3 hours, so the unit feels like it constantly needs to be plugged in, which limits your ability to move around the house. The old baby monitor even with an old battery would last around 10-12 hours without needing to be charged.
- Poorly explained menu options. Im still confused about many of the option that are found in the menus and I have been required to perform trial and error to try and work out what some of them do. The bad thing about this is that there is a help option against each option available on the monitor that you would think this would explain what it does, however it just brings up a web url to follow which you need to enter on your phone that takes you to a generic help area. This is just a wasted opportunity.
- Very bright notification lights. There are a couple of lights that indicate the noise level in the room. With white noise playing in the room, these lights light up constantly (as to be expected). But these lights are overly bright, especially compared to our old monitor. This is only a problem when trying to sleep next to the monitor as they can and have woken us up while sleeping.
- Volume on the monitor is on the quite side. The speaker volume i think is a little too low (even when turned up to the highest). I have personally not woken up when the unit has turn on to alert to an event while we have a fan on in our bed room. My partner is a lighter sleeper so she has woken up. But compared to our old unit, this would never happen. You could make the old unit very quite when needed, but at full volume was very loud.
Even with these deficiencies, I still think that this unit has been a solid upgrade on my old unit and I would recommend it (if you can deal with the average battery life). I feel that VTech have a great product on their hand, but without a lot of effort they could have made this product amazing.
Lullabies are nice and low not too loud. The microphone feature works well. And I like how the lights on the side of monitor light up when he is stirring or making a sound. That way you don’t always need to keep the monitor where u can see the screen.
If it came with a hard case id of kept it instead of returning it.
I went with Cubo Ai instead.
By Amazon Customer on 2 June 2021