|Memory Storage Capacity||50 GB|
|Digital Storage Capacity||50 GB|
|Mounting Hardware||Verbatim BD-R DL optical disc(25)|
|Memory Card Slot||MP3, MP3;|
|Contains Liquid Contents||No|
|Includes Rechargable Battery||No|
|Product Dimensions||13.97 x 13.97 x 4.93 cm; 453.59 Grams|
|Item Weight||454 g|
|Item Model Number||98924|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||21 May 2018|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $11.73 delivery
Verbatim 98924 M-Disc BD-R DL 50GB 6X with Surface - 25pk Spindle,White,25-Disc
- 25 high-grade non-rewritable BD-R discs with projected lifetime of several hundred years (based on ISO/IEC 16963 testing)
- Stored data is engraved - ultimate archival solution. Impervious to environmental exposure, including light, temperature and humidity
- Double-layer discs with up to 50GB of storage space to back-up your HD video, music and photos with superb resolution and amazing sound quality.
- Withstood rigorous testing for durability by US Department of Defense
- Verbatim has been a leader in data storage technology since 1969, and guarantees this product with a 10-year limited warranty and technical support
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Verbatim M DISC optical media is the new standard for digital archival storage. Unlike traditional optical media, which utilize dyes that can break down over time, data stored on an M DISC is engraved on a patented inorganic write layer – it will not fade or deteriorate. This unique engraving process renders these archival grade discs practically impervious to environmental exposure, including light, temperature and humidity. Designed for widely distributed large data such as scientific images, video, and other commercial application object data, Verbatim M DISC BD-R DL media have a storage capacity of 50GB – allowing you to use fewer discs while archiving your files.
Customers also viewed these products
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Still able to fit a lot of HD and 4K video files per disc and you have to be happy with the lifespan which these discs offer. One star deducted for not being 100GB.
Top reviews from other countries
Fortunately, Verbatim is still standing strong with disc media storage technology, and the M-Disc Blu-Ray writable disc is the pinnacle of archive storage. I have made copies of my most cherished memories without a hitch, and reading them back was smooth and easy. They are not the fastest storage media, but they to seem to be permanent and intact.
I also tried the ink-jet disc label on one of my software backup disc. The label printed out just the way I wanted, and dried onto the disc fairly quickly.