Versatile Aluminum Wall Mount by Wasserstein for Nest Cam Outdoor ? Mount your Nest Cam Outdoor and angle it whichever way you like (White)
Enhance your purchase
|Room type||Office, Garage, Classroom, Hallway|
|Special feature||Night Vision|
About this item
- ✔ VERSATILE MOUNTING OPTION FOR NEST CAM OUTDOOR – Finally a more versatile mounting option to mount your Nest Cam Outdoor and angle it in a 90-degree angle.
- ✔ INNOVATIVE DESIGN – We have designed a proprietary magnetic screw mount that attaches directly to the Nest Cam’s magnetic mount and allows you to angle your camera in ways you otherwise could not.
- ✔ MADE OF RUSTFREE ALUMINIUM – Our Nest Cam Mounts are made of rust-free aluminum and are built to last.
- ✔ WASSERSTEIN SAVINGS FOR NEST ACCESSORIES – Realize huge savings when you buy our Nest Cam Magnetic Mount together with our Nest Cam Silicone Skins (ASIN: B01MA3RYJ9, B01MCTHGMI, B01NCQS3GU), our POE Splitter for Nest Cam (ASIN: B06XP9D4ZP, B01NAGVVF6) or our Nest Cam AC Mount (ASIN: B01G9MNH6Q). Simply add both items to your Cart and use discount code 'NestDeal' at the checkout.
- What’s included in the package: Camera mount, Magnetic Screw Mount for Nest Cam Outdoor
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 14.5 x 7.2 x 6.7 cm; 135 Grams
- Date First Available : 20 April 2018
- Manufacturer : Wasserstein
- ASIN : B06XK6PWSM
- Item Model Number : 4332014004
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Magnetic Wall Mount for Nest Cam Outdoor (Metal Mount, White)
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
It came with 3 screws and 3 wall plugs, which is always good.
Now the bad points...
When I offered up the metal plate the the magnet, I noticed straight away that it was not an exact fit and part of the section that should sit flush was in fact raised, after some scraping away and pressing I did manage to get it to sit flush. I then screwed the metal part to the bracket and tried to tighten it up with the plastic screw washer, as soon as I got near the magnet mount the plastic washer just started spinning and would not tighten, so I had no option but to screw the magnet all the way to the mount.
The screws that came with it are rubbish, I started to use the first screw and immediately noticed that the head was already starting to wear, so I took it out and replaced all three screws with some of my own, as I was of the opinion that if tightened they may sheer off making more work.
The same bracket is available elsewhere for 2/3 of the price of this one and are probably of the same quality, being more expensive and not having time to wait for longer delivery I opted for this one, but must admit I did expect a superior quality from a product a lot more expensive!
The sign allows the camera to be stepped out from the wall which makes sure any downspouts do not get in the way of your cameras line of sight.
The mag mount has a small amount of movement side to side - only 1mm or so but this could affect your image quality and I did wonder if my camera was really secure.
For a design this good I would be willing to pay more than the current offer price for better quality of materoin the build.
Nest do not make a mount like this so a great opportunity to get this right.
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 1 April 2021