|Computer Memory Type||DDR SDRAM|
|Hardware Interface||VGA, USB, HDMI, Composite Video|
|Response Time||54 Milliseconds|
|Mounting Hardware||Power cable, VGA cable, Remote control, PG603W projector, Quick Start Guide|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Image Brightness||3600 lm|
|Optical Zoom||1.1 x|
|Horizontal Resolution||1280 Pixels|
|Max Vertical Resolution||800 Pixels|
|Noise level||27 dB|
|Total Usb Ports||2|
|Connector Type||VGA, Wi-Fi, USB, LAN, HDMI|
|Contains Liquid Contents||No|
|Includes Rechargable Battery||No|
|Remote Control Included?||Yes|
|Product Dimensions||11 x 29.39 x 21.79 cm; 2.3 Kilograms|
|Item Weight||2.3 kg|
|Item Model Number||PG603W|
|Batteries||2 AAA batteries required.|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||7 August 2018|
ViewSonic PG603W 3600 Lumens WXGA Networkable Home and Office Projector with HDMI and USB
|Hardware interface||VGA, USB, HDMI, Composite Video|
About this item
- VERSATILE PROJECTOR: Advanced visual features ideal for use in education and small business environments
- BIG SCREEN PROJECTION: Project 120 inches from 13-feet 9-inches in 3600 lumens
- EASY SETUP: Simple setup and control, just plug & play your presentations, videos, and pictures
- LONG LAMP LIFE: Dynamic Eco-mode allows the lamp to shine bright for up to 15,000 hours
- INDUSTRY-LEADING WARRANTY: 3-year limited parts and labor coverage, 1-year of lamp coverage, and access to our US-based customer service team
- FLEXIBLE CONNECTIVITY: Supports most media players, PCs, Macs, and mobile devices with input options such as HDMI, VGA, USB and more
- INCLUDED IN THE BOX: PG603W WXGA Projector, Power Cable, VGA Cable, and Remote Control
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The View Sonic PG603W WXGA networkable projector features 3, 600 lumens, XGA 1280x800 native resolution, an intuitive, user-friendly design, and a sleek white chassis. Exclusive Super Color technology offers a wide color gamut for beautiful image production in nearly any environment, while Sonic Mode sound enhancement technology powers a 10W speaker for incredibly clear and audible sound. An energy-saving Super Eco feature reduces power consumption and extends the lamp life by up to 15, 000 hours. An integrated USB A reader port, and optional Wi-Fi (PJ-WPD-200 wireless dongle sold separately) or Miracast compatibility, deliver flexible content streaming and wireless presentation options. Equipped with Crestron LAN controller, this projector makes it easy for IT admin to remotely control and manage multiple projectors from their workstations. With horizontal and vertical keystone correction, 4 corner adjustments, and extensive connectivity, this projector provides for flexible and quick set-ups, and is the ideal projector for use in education and business environments.