|Standing screen display size||300 Inches|
ViewSonic True 4K UHD 3200 Lumens 240Hz 4.2ms Home Theater Projector with HDR, Auto Keystone, Dual HDMI, Sports and Netflix Streaming with Dongle on up to 300" Screen (PX701-4K)
Enhance your purchase
|Hardware interface||HDMI, USB 2.0|
|Controller type||Remote Control|
About this item
- ULTRA FAST INPUT: With 5ms ultra fast input and hyper responsive 240Hz refresh rate, you can game with low delay and seamless viewing of fast moving objects.
- 4K UHD RESOLUTION: Delivering impressive visuals in true 4K clarity, as well as supporting HDR and HLG content to produce more dynamic looking images.
- HIGH BRIGHTNESS: Boasting 3,200 ANSI Lumens high brightness, the PX701 4K projects consistent bright and clear images for you to spontaneously enjoy gaming and sports, anytime, or anywhere.
- EASY SETUP & INSTALL: A 1.1x optical zoom lens, supporting both horizontal and vertical keystone (Auto) with 4 corner adjustment capabilities, it delivers mounting flexibility and easy installation in any environment.
- LONG LAMP LIFE: The latest SuperEco+ mode technology greatly extends the lamp life of the projector from 15,000 hours to 20,000 hours meaning 4 hours a day for more than 13 years..FLEXIBLE CONNECTIVITY: Supports most media players, PCs, Macs, and mobile devices with input options such as HDMI 2.0b and USB Type A..INCLUDED IN THE BOX: PX701 4K Projector, Power Cable, and Remote Control.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
For an incredible entertainment experience from the comfort of home, the ViewSonic® PX701-4K projector delivers stunning Ultra HD resolution at an affordable price. While true 4K resolution and HDR support make this projector ideal for movie watching, users will enjoy its low 4.2ms input lag and 240Hz refresh rate for casual gaming. With 3200 lumens and room-filling sound, this projector provides bright visuals and immersive audio in nearly any room or environment. An automatic horizontal and vertical keystone feature, along with four-corner adjustment, delivers flexible setup of image sizes up to 300 inches.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
All in all , I would not recommend this a contender at £900, I went back to a 15 year old quality projector and there isn't much difference.
To add the loud noise , tacky remote, for this money, you expect something half premium.
There should be separate review page for each model to give the buyer a better buying experience. not wade through a bunch of review on unrelevent models. Extremely underwhelmed and dissapointed.
Watching in day light isn't great. I have a window measuring 120cm x 210cm about 1-2m from the screen to the left of it and any time before 8pm (currently british summer), if you value image quality is pointless. Once I have blinds in the window I'm sure it will be fine but I avoid daylight watching at the mo because it's just too washed out for me. Once it's a bit darker though its spot on.
Don't bother with SD picture (depending on screen size) on 120" SD images are appalling. Go FHD or 4k though and things are so much BETTER and make sense again.
Pretty easy to set up. Definitely fiddle with picture settings a bit. You can get so much more background detail etc when you play about compared to out of the box settings. Colours looked really weird on sport out of the box too. Just pause an image on the screen and see what looks best to you. Overall very happy at £700.
Reviewed in Germany on 28 March 2021