12 Volt DC Dimmer for LED Halogen Incandescent - RV Auto Truck Marine and Strip Lighting - Long Shaft - Black
|Price:||+ $7.89 Delivery|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 12 Volt DC Dimmer. Dims up to 60 watts (4.2 amps) of incandescent, halogen, or LED lighting reducing heat and power drain on batteries
- For new custom installations or to replace an existing on/off switch in an RV lamp fixture to create low-light ambiance
- Perfect for RVs, trailers, boats, cars, trucks, or anywhere 12 volt DC power is present. Fits in small spaces where other dimmers can't
- Package includes: dimmer assembly, 3 wire nuts, optional diode for fan speed control, and quick start instructions. Available in 2 shaft lengths. This item is the long shaft model
- Engineered and manufactured in the USA
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 1.37 x 1.14 x 1.35 cm; 31.18 Grams
- Date First Available : 24 October 2019
- ASIN : B01C4UBMY6
- Item Model Number : EPL1012-L-B
- Best Sellers Rank: 11,395 in Automotive (See Top 100 in Automotive)
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
12 Volt DC Dimmer for LED, Halogen, Incandescent - RV, Auto, Truck, Marine, Strip and Interior Lighting - Long Shaft - Black
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also viewed these products
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Finally was able to speak with the PCA Engineering Dep't about the flicker at maximum brightness problem. They said this dimmer is designed for a "low side" wiring application and won't flicker when installed in the standard 3-wire configuration. However, the flicker will occur when installing it in the 2-wire configuration.
I only recommend this PWM dimmer to those (such as my latest RV installation) needing a dimmer for very small spaces that can tolerate flicker at maximum brightness, or for those that can wire it using the standard 3-wire configuation. Definitely DON'T buy the PWM dimmer for any 2-wire application where you have available space for the JR Products or American Technology brand of PWM dimmers.
UPDATE: Figured out space allocation to allow installation of the American Technology Components 12 Volt DC Dimmer Switch (high side dimmer) sold on Amazon. Removed this PCA dimmer, installed the ATC dimmer, and now my LED lights don't flicker when the dimmer control is moved to maximum brightness, YEA!! Threw my now used PCA dimmer in the trash as I have no other application for a "low side" dimmer.