- Get 90 DAYS FREE of Amazon Music Unlimited with purchase of an eligible product. Listen FREE for 90 days. Learn more here.
Vortex Optics Lens Cleaning Pen
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Now you can get rid of smudges, dust, and oily fingerprints that blur the best of views.
- This Lens Pen from Vortex gives you everything you need in a small, lightweight package that's no larger than a pocket pen.
- The Vortex Lens Pen uses a revolutionary non-liquid compound that outperforms other cleaners—won't spill or dry out.
- Safe and easy to use on all lenses, reduces static charge build-up, retractable natural hair brush removes dust.
Special offers and product promotions
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 18.92 x 9.02 x 2.03 cm; 32 Grams
- Date First Available : 30 April 2018
- Manufacturer : Vortex Optics
- ASIN : B01L78XMI0
- Item Model Number : FBA_LP-2
- Department : Unisex-adult
- Best Sellers Rank: 29,331 in Home (See Top 100 in Home)
- Customer Reviews:
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Get rid of smudges, dust, and oily fingerprints Lightweight package Uses non-liquid compound that won’t spill or dry out Safe and easy to use on all lenses Reduces static charge build-up Retractable natural hair brush removes dust
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
But here's the thing: As is clear in the pictures, the foam ball is ~not~ the cleaning tip, and it's not supposed to be glued to the flat rubber 'holder'. Instead, the flat rubber holder is the cleaning tip. The foam pad is the replenisher, meant to refresh the cleaning tip every time the pen is recapped. The only problem is that sometimes the foam pad can come out of the cap. But just push it back in and close the cap on the pen tightly. I did this and the ball has never fallen out again. This is a decent product. Enjoy it.
The rubber tip works nicely to remove smudges and grease from the lens. Just remember to use the brush first to remove dust.
No Way are these going to go anywhere near ANY of MY Scopes. Both were returned.
Great tool to clean the lint off my RMR sight after carrying all day/ week without scratching it.