Vortex Optics Diamondback 10x42 Roof Prism Binocular
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Roof prism full-size 10x42 binoculars provide 10x magnification through a 42mm objective lens.
- VIP Unconditional Lifetime Warranty means Vortex Optics will fix or repair at no cost to the customer, no questions asked.
- Multi-coated optics and phase corrected prisms
- Waterproof and fogproof protection
- Rainguard, tethered objective lens covers, comfort neck strap, and deluxe custom-molded carry case included in the box. Field of View: 345 feet/1000 yards|6.6 degrees
- Close Focus: 5 feet
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 14.99 x 14.22 x 4.45 cm; 691 Grams
- Date First Available : 1 February 2018
- Manufacturer : Vortex Optics
- ASIN : B004803YTW
- Item Model Number : D241
- Department : Unisex-adult
- Customer Reviews:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Superior quality, high-performance hunting optics can find their way around your neck for a surprisingly affordable price. The smooth focusing 10x42 Diamondback binocular takes you to the fine details you prize. Taking its lead from the Diamondback rattlesnake, this rugged binocular is striking in how well it detects life in low light. Look for a huge field-of-view-the largest in its class- with enhanced fully multi-coated optics, phase-corrected prisms, waterproof and fogproof construction, soft tapered eyecups, and rugged rubber armor. It's all there in a Diamondback. Now you can use "wow!" and "thank you" in the same sentence.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Case ok too but case strap is a bit thin and not as good as bino's strap, a bit pricey as I reserched the makers and are American but was disappointed to see made in China stamped on product !!