- Get 90 DAYS FREE of Amazon Music Unlimited with purchase of an eligible product. Listen FREE for 90 days. Learn more here.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $17.23 delivery
Vortex DB-215 Optics Diamondback HD 10x42 Binoculars, Black
|Price:||+ $17.23 Delivery|
|Eye relief||15 Millimeters|
About this item
- 10x magnification & 42mm objective lenses, these Diamondback HD binos are optimized with select glass elements to deliver exceptional resolution, cut chromatic aberration and provide outstanding color fidelity, sharpness and light transmission
- Fully multi-coated lenses increase light transmission with anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces. Dielectric coating provides bright, clear, color-accurate images. Armortek coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt
- Adjustable eyecups twist up and down for comfortable viewing with or without eyeglasses. Center focus wheel adjusts the focus of both binocular barrels at the same time. Diopter (located on right Eyepiece) adjusts for differences in a user's eyes.
- Rubber armor provides a secure, non-slip grip, and durable external protection. Binoculars are tripod adaptable allowing use on a tripod or car window mount.
- Argon purging and O-ring seals provide water and Fog proof performance in all environments. Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact. Includes glass Pak harness.
- Product Dimensions : 23.37 x 19.81 x 12.95 cm; 226.8 Grams
- Date First Available : 11 July 2019
- Manufacturer : Vortex Optics
- ASIN : B07V3LDFCR
- Item Model Number : DB-215
- Department : Unisex-adult
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Vortex Optics Diamondback HD 10x42 Binoculars
Review this product
Top review from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Fantastic optics especially in low light conditions.
Optics and quality better than other brands that cost over double the price of these gems.
Worth every cent.