- Get 90 DAYS FREE of Amazon Music Unlimited with purchase of an eligible product. Listen FREE for 90 days. Learn more here.
Vortex Optics Solo Monocular 8x25
|Price:||+ $9.53 Delivery|
|Eye relief||15 Millimeters|
|Item dimensions L x W x H||11.2 x 5 x 6 centimetres|
|Item weight||5.6 Ounces|
About this item
- 8x magnification and 25mm objectives lens, the Solo Monocular is a small, lightweight optic with fully multi-coated lenses, increasing the light transmission and resolution giving you the clear, crisp images you want.
- The monocular is fully rubber armored providing a non-slip grip to the user and making it extremely durable.
- Nitrogen purged and o-ring sealed, the Solo delivers waterproof and fogproof performance in any environment.
- The adjustable eyecup allows for comfortable viewing with or without glasses.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 11.2 x 5 x 6 cm; 158.76 Grams
- Date First Available : 1 January 2018
- Manufacturer : Vortex Optics
- ASIN : B002OD7Z36
- Item Model Number : S825
- Department : Mens
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
High-quality, compact solo monocular 25mm objective lens diameter 8x power and 10mm eye relief 430-foot field of view at 1000 yards Nitrogen-purged, fogproof and waterproof.
From the manufacturer
Solo 8x25 Monocular (S825)
You can always have a quality optic close at hand with the Solo Monocular. This compact, easy-to-carry monocular delivers quality viewing for outdoor enthusiasts who wish to bring nature a bit closer. Fully multi-coated glass surfaces deliver bright images in a compact, lightweight, easy to handle unit. Waterproof, fogproof and shockproof. From bow hunters to backpackers the Solo makes a great addition to any gear list.
Focusing the Solo
The focus wheel is found on the eyepiece of the Solo. Simply turn the wheel until your subject comes crisply into view. Turn clockwise to focus on more distance objects, counter-clockwise to focus on objects that are nearer.
Focusing the Solo
Attaching the Lanyard
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
The focus ring is a bit tight, but can be adjusted with one hand. This is a very good portable alternative to small binoculars.