|Style||15-45x65 - Angled|
|Number of Items||1|
|Item Model Number||V500|
|Product Dimensions||38.86 x 20.32 x 14.48 cm; 2.45 Kilograms|
Vortex Optics Viper HD Spotting Scopes
|Price:||+ $34.94 Delivery|
|Item Weight||5.4 Pounds|
|Objective lens diameter||50 Millimeters|
About this item
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The Viper HD 15-45x65 Angled Spotting Scope is packed with features for incredible glassing and high end optical performance.
- The HD optical system comprised of premium components generates vivid high-definition images. XR anti-reflective coatings on exterior surfaces help obtain brighter views in low-light situations.
- The smooth helical focus helps dial in your image for ultra-sharp viewing and maintains a trim profile for ultimate packability. A built-in sunshade pulls out to help reduce glare.
- A multi-position eyecup provides proper eye relief while a locking collar allows the scope to rotate into different viewing positions.
- O-ring sealed and argon purged, the Viper delivers waterproof and fogproof performance. Armortek coatings protect the lenses from oil, scratches, and dirt. Rubber armor enhances both durability and grip for the user.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
V105RT Features: -Tactical binocular with R/T ranging reticle.-XR anti-reflective coatings, fully multi-coated on all air-to-glass lens surfaces.-Increases light transmission for maximum brightness.-Phase correction used on roof prism models only, coating enhances resolution and contrast.-Roof prisms for greater durability and a more compact size.-Optics are sealed with O-rings to prevent moisture, dust and debris.-Argon gas purging guarantees superior fogproof and waterproof performance.-Rubber armor provides a secure, non-slip grip and durable external protection.-Ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt.-Adjust eyecups up and down for comfortable viewing.-Center focus wheel adjusts the focus of both barrels at the same time.-Right eye diopter adjusts for differences in user's eyes, located on the right eyepiece.-Compatible with a tripod adapter, use on a tripod or car window mount.-Hashmarked ranging reticle using MRAD based subtension lines for ranging, holdover and windage corrections.-Adapter sold separately.-Magnification: 10x.-Objective lens diameter: 50mm.-Linear field of view: 278 feet / 1000 yards.-Angular field of view: 5.3 degrees.-Close focus: 8.2 feet.-Eye relief: 20mm.-Exit pupil: 5mm.-Interpupillary distance: 59mm - 75mm. Includes: -Includes rainguard, tethered objective lens covers, deluxe contoured neck strap and deluxe padded carry case. Color/Finish: -Extra-low dispersion (XD) glass increases resolution and color fidelity, resulting in crisp, sharp images. Dimensions: -Overall dimensions: 9.5'' H x 4.38'' W x 7.75'' D.
From the manufacturer
Viper HD 15-45x65 Spotting Scope Angled (V500)
A high-end spotter, without the high-end price tag, the Viper HD Spotting Scope series stands poised to dominate. Packed with features and incredible optical performance hunters and shooters are sure to appreciate, these spotters bring far off subjects in for a closer look – and do so with impressive clarity, resolution and color fidelity. The ultrasmooth, fluid, and sleek helical-style focus, dials in your image for ultrasharp viewing, as well as keeps the spotter's profile trim for ultimate packability. Take to the hills and visually tear them apart with a Viper HD.
Attach the Eyepiece
To attach the eyepiece, match the white line on the eyepiece with white dot on the bayonet fitting. Insert the eyepiece into the body and rotate clockwise a ¼ turn until the eyepiece clicks into place and is lined up with the indicator line.
Mount the Viper
Adjust the Focus
After setting the magnification, some refocusing is usually required. To adjust the focus, rotate the focus dial until images becomes clear.
• Slowly turn the focus dial until the subject is in focus.
Adjust the Eyecup
The adjustable eyecup on the Viper HD spotting scope twists up and down so you can observe the full field of view if you wear eyeglasses or sunglasses. Fully extend the eyecup for best viewing without glasses.
Flexible Viewing Angle
The tripod mounting collar of the Viper allows you to rotate the spotting scope body for greater viewing flexibility.
• Turn the thumbscrew counter-clockwise to loosen the mounting collar.
• Rotate the spotting scope body to a comfortable viewing angle.
• Keep in the preferred viewing position by securing the mounting collar with a clockwise turn of the thumbscrew.
Extend this fitted hood to effectively block out disturbing stray light. The sunshade also shields the objective lens from mechanical damage and guards against soiling by fingerprints and precipitation.