|Item Model Number||801005|
|Product Dimensions||15.24 x 6.86 x 8.13 cm; 362.87 Grams|
Vortex Optics Summit Car Window Mount
|Price:||+ $10.73 Delivery|
|Model name||Vortex Optics Summit Car Window Mount with Ball Head|
|Item dimensions L x W x H||15.2 x 6.9 x 8.1 centimetres|
About this item
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Provide solid support for spotting scopes and binoculars with the compact Summit car window mount.
- The Summit features a ball head that is easy to adjust and a quick-release plate for convenient mounting of optics.
- Compact, handleless tripod head design reduces bulk and weight. Quick-release plate.
- Use for Scouting or Bird Watching
- Height: 5.4 inches inches / Max Load: 5 pounds / Weight: 12.3 ounces
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Vortex Optics Summit Car Window Mount with Ball Head
From the manufacturer
Attach the Optic
1. Flip the quick-release throw lever clockwise and remove the plate from the Summit car window mount head.
2. Thread the quick-release plate onto the tripod adapter of the optic.
3. Place the optic in the car window mount head and flip the throw lever counter-clockwise to secure the quickrelease plate.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
1. You need to cut the engine or the vibrations from the car will affect your photos
2. I wish the piece I attach to my camera didn't partially cover my battery door. When I need to change my batteries I have to screw the mounting piece off to access the batteries and this is annoying, but not a huge deal.