|Item Model Number||801005|
|Product Dimensions||15.24 x 6.86 x 8.13 cm; 362.87 Grams|
Vortex Optics Summit Car Window Mount
|Price:||+ $10.73 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
|Model name||Vortex Optics Summit Car Window Mount with Ball Head|
|Item dimensions L x W x H||15.2 x 6.9 x 8.1 centimetres|
About this item
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Provide solid support for spotting scopes and binoculars with the compact Summit car window mount.
- The Summit features a ball head that is easy to adjust and a quick-release plate for convenient mounting of optics.
- Compact, handleless tripod head design reduces bulk and weight. Quick-release plate.
- Use for Scouting or Bird Watching
- Height: 5.4 inches inches / Max Load: 5 pounds / Weight: 12.3 ounces
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Vortex Optics Summit Car Window Mount with Ball Head
From the manufacturer
Attach the Optic
1. Flip the quick-release throw lever clockwise and remove the plate from the Summit car window mount head.
2. Thread the quick-release plate onto the tripod adapter of the optic.
3. Place the optic in the car window mount head and flip the throw lever counter-clockwise to secure the quickrelease plate.
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|