- Get 90 DAYS FREE of Amazon Music Unlimited with purchase of an eligible product. Listen FREE for 90 days. Learn more here.
WALI Bullet Dummy Fake Surveillance Security CCTV Dome Camera Indoor Outdoor with 30 Illuminating LED Light and Warning Security Alert Sticker Decals (B30-4), 4 Packs, Black
|Price:||+ $29.58 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
|Power source||Battery Powered|
|Mounting type||Wall Mount, Ceiling Mount|
|Light source type||LED|
About this item
- Features: The inexpensive solution for security theft problems with the high resemblance to real cameras and activation light. No motorized pan movement. 30 Illuminating night vision LEDs light will stay illuminated during the night time or under dim light only.
- Design: Made of durable plastic material. Compact design and easy to install. Appear to work as an actual security camera.
- Installation: Cheap and effective way to deter criminals. Installs quickly and easily to the ceiling or wall using the included screws. No wiring is required. 2 pcs AA batteries operated (NOT included).
- Environment: Protect your homes, shops and business. Suitable for both indoor and outdoor usage. Mix dummy and real cameras to increase your security at a fraction of the cost of real cameras.
- Package Includes: 4 x Wali 30LEDs Camera (Black), 12 x Screw, 4 X Warning Security Alert Sticker Decal, 18 Month Protection, 2 pcs AA batteries operated (NOT included).
Product detailsStyle Name:30 Illuminating LED Light | Size Name:4 Pack | Colour Name:Black
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 36.32 x 15.24 x 19.05 cm; 816.47 Grams
- Date First Available : 29 June 2018
- Manufacturer : Sattler Tech.,
- ASIN : B01FAC3A9A
- Item Model Number : WL-B30-4
- Customer Reviews:
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
WALI Dummy Fake Security Surveillance Security Dome Camera
- Designed to improve home security with the high resemblance to real cameras and activation light.
- The cheap and effective way to deter criminals.
- Color: Black
- LED Light: 30 Night Vision Illuminating LED Light (Work Under Darkness or Dim Light Only)
- Input: 2 Piece AA Batteries Operated (NOT Included)
- Timer: Brand New Battery Work at Least 6 Months
- Camera Dimension: 6.7 x 3 inches (L x W)
- Mounting System: 4.5 inches Length Hard Plastic Mounting Pole
- Warning Sticker Decal Dimension: 3.5 x 2 inches (L x W)
- No Wiring Required
- WALI 30 LED Simulation Fake Camera (Black) x 4
- User Manual x 4
- Warning Security Alert Sticker Decal x 4
From the manufacturer
Weather resistant design for outdoor or indoor use.
Cheap Power Requires
Only 2×AA batteries (not included) which can last at least 6 months.
Realistic-looking Fake Wire with Threading Hole
Arouse doubt and fear in the minds of trespassers.
Tightness Adjustable Regulating Valve
Easy to adjust tilt and rotation.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Do I think they will last forever? No. I imagine the weather will not be kind to them. If you can, I'd put them in a protected area, out of the way of both the sun and the rain. I did not even try to put the batteries in them. Real security cameras don't have flashing red lights these days, so you are probably better off leaving the batteries out. Besides, if you mount it up high with a ladder, are you really going to get up and change the batteries every few months anyway?
Most of home security is just about making your house a slightly less attractive target than the house down the block. Maybe the cameras are real, maybe they are fake, but why risk it? Just go on to the next one.
A real camera system is an utter pain to put in. You have to fish wires through your walls, and most likely you will not get a clear picture of the bad guy anyway. These provide probably 90% of the deterrence value of a real camera system at a fraction of the price. More importantly, you can install each camera in about 5 minutes if you have a drill.
Installation tip: Get some electrical tape and tape the little wire where it goes into the hole in the mounting pipe. It helps stabilize the camera to keep it from moving and insures the wire won't ever pop out and reveal the camera as a fake.
They installed easily. Since I have a fenced in yard, no one can get closer than 20 camera and from that distance, so no one can tell they are not real within going in the fence, which is locked and has Warning - No Trespassing and Warning - Video Surveillance signs posted. Even standing directly underneath these cameras, they look realistic. As someone enters the driveway, the flashing red LED catches the eye and serves as a deterrent to would-be thieves and vandals, which is bonus. Since the several weeks I have been using these and posting the signs on the fence, I have had no more issues of people entering the house uninvited. I am very happy with this purchase. If you have found this review helpful, please click the "Yes" button below.
However, what we did was to hide our real cameras and expose the fake ones. That way if some savvy professional crook decides to disable the fake ones somehow, he’d better smile because he will be on the real hidden “Candid Cameras.”
We put two AA Lithium batteries in each dummy. They claim that a couple of plain old alkalines will last at least 6 months. We shall see how long these last.
There have been two home invasions on our block (it’s a long block) in the last year. So, now we have a fake camera system, a real monitored one (Simply Safe), and a good back-up one referred to as “Smith and Wesson.” …. the latter probably being the best deterrent of all.
These fake cameras look like, and act like the real thing, and the point is, to make the bad guy think he's being watched and recorded.
I use these along with real CCTV cameras that look almost the same as these, so realistically, the bad guy is most likely being watch and recorded by my real ones - he/she just doesn't know which one and therefore the deployment of these cameras worked. An inexpensive solution that works!
I take it a step further, I actually super glue a long piece of black coax cable to the camera mount to make it look even more real. The only down side is the provided surveillance camera warning sticker, they look fake so, go to Lowes or Home Depot and get a better one to put up.
Overall, I love these fake cameras, they are simple, the batteries last forever since all it does is feed a red blinking LED light. I highly recommend them.