- Get 90 DAYS FREE of Amazon Music Unlimited with purchase of an eligible product. Listen FREE for 90 days. Learn more here.
WALI Bullet Dummy Fake Surveillance Security CCTV Dome Camera Indoor Outdoor with 1 LED Light, Warning Security Alert Sticker Decals (TC-S2), 2 Packs, Silver
|Price:||+ $16.03 Delivery|
|Wireless communication technology||3G|
|Power source||Battery Powered|
|Video capture resolution||1080p|
|Mounting type||Wall Mount, Ceiling Mount|
About this item
- Features: The inexpensive solution for security theft problems with high resemblance to real cameras and activation light. No motorized pan movement. With elegant and contemporary design, this camera is very popular.
- Design: Made of high quality and durable material. Compact design and easy to install. Appear to work as an actual security camera.
- Installation: Cheap and effective way to deter criminals. Installs quickly and easily to the ceiling or wall using the included screws. No wiring is required. 2 pcs AA batteries operated (NOT included).
- Environment: Protect your homes, shops and business. Suitable for both indoor and outdoor usage. Mix dummy and real cameras to increase your security at a fraction of the cost of real cameras.
- Package Includes: 2 x Wali Bullet Simulation Camera (Silver), 6 x Screw, 2 x Steel Bracket, 2 X Warning Security Alert Sticker Decal, 18 Month-Warranty, 2 pcs AA batteries operated (NOT included).
Product detailsStyle Name:One Flash light | Size Name:2 Pack | Colour Name:Silver
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 35.56 x 8.26 x 14.73 cm; 739 Grams
- Date First Available : 22 February 2016
- Manufacturer : Sattler Tech.,
- ASIN : B06XRPJZ5V
- Item Model Number : TC-S2
- Customer Reviews:
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
p>WALI Dummy Fake Security Surveillance Security Dome Camera
- Designed to improve home security with the high resemblance to real cameras and activation light.
- Color: Silver
- LED Light: One Blinking LED Light
- Input: 2 Piece AA Batteries Operated (NOT Included)
- Timer: Brand New Battery Work at Least 6 Months
- Camera Dimension: 6.7 x 3 inches (L x W)
- Mounting Pole Dimension: 5 inches Length
- Warning Sticker Decal Dimension: 3.5 x 2 inches (L x W)
- No Wiring Required
- WALI Simulation Fake Camera (Silver) x 2
- User Manual x 2
- Warning Security Alert Sticker Decal x 2
From the manufacturer
Weather resistant design for outdoor or indoor use.
Cheap Power Requires
Only 2xAA batteries (not included) which can last at least 6 months.
One Blinking Red Night Vision LED
Stays illuminated during darkness to make it look real.
Realistic-Looking Fake Wire
Arouse doubt and fear in the minds of trespassers.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Do I think they will last forever? No. I imagine the weather will not be kind to them. If you can, I'd put them in a protected area, out of the way of both the sun and the rain. I did not even try to put the batteries in them. Real security cameras don't have flashing red lights these days, so you are probably better off leaving the batteries out. Besides, if you mount it up high with a ladder, are you really going to get up and change the batteries every few months anyway?
Most of home security is just about making your house a slightly less attractive target than the house down the block. Maybe the cameras are real, maybe they are fake, but why risk it? Just go on to the next one.
A real camera system is an utter pain to put in. You have to fish wires through your walls, and most likely you will not get a clear picture of the bad guy anyway. These provide probably 90% of the deterrence value of a real camera system at a fraction of the price. More importantly, you can install each camera in about 5 minutes if you have a drill.
Installation tip: Get some electrical tape and tape the little wire where it goes into the hole in the mounting pipe. It helps stabilize the camera to keep it from moving and insures the wire won't ever pop out and reveal the camera as a fake.