|Product Dimensions||21 x 14 x 5.5 cm; 290 Grams|
|Item Weight||290 g|
|Item Model Number||WL-NU78M41-AU|
|Date First Available||22 January 2021|
WAVLINK Print Server, 10 / 100Mbps Ethernet to USB 2.0 Network LPR Print Server for Windows
Enhance your purchase
- ★【USB 2.0 + 100Mbps Ethernet Port】10/100Mbps Ethernet to USB 2.0 network LPR print server, usb print server converts a USB printer into a standalone network printer over a Ethernet network / Windows based set-up program and web-management.
- ★【Easy to use and Compatible OS】network printer server simplified installation and Network connection with installation wizard, Supports Windows XP/ Vista/ 7 / 8/ 8.1 (32-bit and 64-bit). Please note: does not support win 10/ Mac. Newest drive : https://www.wavlink.com/en_us/search/drivers.html?key=78M41
- ★【Supports LPR and Bonjour Print Services】This usb network print server supports the Line Printer Remote (LPR) protocol which enables Internet printing and also for Bonjour Print Services, making it easier to find and configure printers on your network.
- ★【Improving you Working Efficiency】USB Networking printer service provide an easy operation and high work efficiency ideal solution for you. Share a standard USB printer with multiple users over an Ethernet network via connecting Router/ Ethernet switch.
- ★【What’s You Get】1 x USB2.0 Network LPR Print Sever, 1 x User Manual, 1 x Installation CD, 1 x Power Adapter 5V/2A, 1 x Ethernet Cable with 100% customer service and 30 days free return if the item is not compatible with your printer.
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
WAVLINK - Bringing Technology to Life
It is a convenient tool to share your USB printer with multiple computers. The built-in web management feature provides more convenience by allowing the user to configure, monitor and even reset the printer server via a web browser, which eliminates the need to place the printer right next to the computer. Print and save from any computers on your desk, the Printer Server saves space and removes clutter from desks having multiple USB devices at home or office.
- Interface Type: USB2.0
- Plug Standard:AU
- Power Adapter: 5V/2A
- Network Speed: 10/100Mbps
- Network protocol: TCP/CP
- LPR Printer Supports: Microsoft Windows, MAC OS X
- USB Server Utility Support: Microsoft Windows
- Network Connection: RJ-45
- Length: 5CM
Save Space & Save Time, Ideal Solution for USB Printer Sharing
There is no need to have a dedicated computer to share a printer. The NU78M41 lets you print from any computers on your network, saving you the cost of having printers or the trouble of manually sharing one printer with multiple computers.
- What’s in the package?
- 1 × USB2.0 Network LPR Print Sever
- 1 × User Manual
- 1 × Installation CD
- 1 × Power Adapter 5V/2A
- 1 × Ethernet Cable
Compact and lightweight, the print server is easy to install with its straightforward installation wizards and remote web-based management. You simply use a USB cable to connect the print server to your printer’s USB port, then use an RJ-45 networking cable to connect it to the rest of your network.
The built-in web management feature provides more convenience by allowing the user to configure, monitor and even reset the print server via a web browser, which eliminates the need to place the printer right next to the computer. Print jobs even can be sent to a printer in another country just as easily as to a printer in the same office.
The printer server supports the Line Printer Remote(LPR) protocol which enables Internet printing. It also supports Bonjour Print Services, making it easier to find and configure printers on your network.
- The setup is a one-time thing. You do not have to run this process every time you want to print. If you remove the installation wizard, it is obvious that it will no longer work.
- The function of connecting automatically for printing will be enabled for printers or MFPs that has been installed and used on your PC.
- Auto disconnect printer device might not work with storage device such as pen driver, flash driver.
Review this product
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By MING on 13 April 2021