Offline Clone Function (No Connection on the USB)
1. Insert Source Disk and Target Disk into hard drive. (The capacity of Target drive must be equal or bigger than Source drive.)
2. Make sure that the USB cable is disconnected from your computer.
3. Connect power supply and switch on power.
4. Press and hold the offline clone button for 3 seconds, release when you see a Blue LED. (Cloning is now ready)
5. Then quickly press the clone button, then offline clone operation will start. Each LED represents 25% completion.
6. The cloning process is complete when ALL the lights turn solid Blue (25%-100%).
7. Turn off the power button and then remove the drives.