WAVLINK USB 3.0 to SATA Dual-Bay External Hard Drive Docking Station with UASP for 2.5/3.5-inch HDD SSD, Hard Drive Duplicator Offline Clone Function (2 x 10TB Support)
- Supports USB 3.0 external, SATA-III internal; Works great with 2.5 inch and 3.5 inch SATA HDD/SSD USB 3.0 super speed supports UASP for even faster data transfers.
- Support 2x 10TB hard drive; Supports 2.5" & 3.5" SATA (SATA I/ II/ III) HDD and SSD.Compatible with Windows,Mac Os,Linux
- Offline data copy between two hard drives with no computer involved. A competent assistant for data backup. Tool-free, no driver needed. Hot-swappable, plug and play!
- Built-in Power Control Switch; Highly efficient (12V, 3A), stable and reliable DC power source guarantees a steady supply of energy; Automatic sleep mode after 30 minutes of inactivity saves energy.
- Package Includes: 1x USB 3.0 HDD SATA Docking Station; 1x USB USB 3.0 Cable; 1x 12V/3A Power Adapter; 1x Manual
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 16.76 x 13.46 x 12.7 cm; 680 Grams
- Date First Available : 5 July 2017
- Manufacturer : WAVLINK
- ASIN : B07C9RSZFM
- Item Model Number : WL-ST334U-RD
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
WAVLINK-Bring Technology To Life
The Wavlink Dual Bay HDD / SSD Storage Docking Station ST334U allows you to quickly install and access SATA drives, which is the ideal solution for data recovery, drive imaging and test centers or any environment that requires fast access to unmounted/archive drives.
- Packaged with a 36W power adapter for easy 2 x 10TB power requirements. The LEDs show the status of the copy process at a glance, including HDD status and cloning progress.
Wavlink USB 3.0 to SATA Hard Drive Dock for 2.5 & 3.5 Inch HDD SSD
The Wavlink Updated HDD
Duplicator/Docking Station lets you copy an existing hard drive without having to connect to a PC. The HDD docking station connects two SATA HDD 2.5" & 3.5" at same time. Its USB 3.0 interface and UASP function offers faster transfer speed for maximum performance and the One-Touch backup feature makes it easy to protect your data.
In addition,It's different from the average product on the market, this Updated docking station is the real Second generation device, which can Support Offline Clone / Duplicator / Backup / UASP Functions with LED indicator all the steps !
Super Speed Transfer Rates
USB 3.0 has a super speed connector that can speed up to 5GB/s, it
is ten times of USB 2.0 and greatly improves the stability of transportation and theefficiency of energy costing.
1, Ensure the Power Switch on the rear is in the OFF Position and inserted properly.
2, Insert the Source HDD in the rear near the power plug and the Target HDD in the FRONT.
3, Power on the Dock and wait until the blue lights labeled Source and Target on the front of the unit are both on solid.
4, Press the button until both the blue Source and Target HDD lights flash. Then release the button. (Cloning is now ready) 5, Press the button again to start the cloning process. The progress will be shown on the front panel.
6, When all the progress lights turn off, the cloning process is completed. 7, Turn off the power button and then remove the drives.
- Mac does not support backup. Overheating and damage to the device please make sure that there are no faulty driver cells.
- Please backup files in the target hard drive before cloning. Any files in target hard drive will be overwritten when offline cloning occurs.
-The source drive must be smaller than the target drive. Clone will start after removing all in the targer drive.
- To avoid data loss, do not remove or insert drives when one drive is working in the docking station. Please power off the docking station before removing.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Freaked out that my 8tb had been written over... pulled out my 8tb drive and directly plonked to PC and ran Wondershare Recoverit and to my relief DATA was salvageable and I managed to back it up, but took over 24hrs.
Wanted to replicate this possible scenario... and for some strange unknown reason it hasn't done it again.. I'll report back once i am able to replicate this issue of corruption!
I wouldnt trust any drives i havent backed up on these...
i learned this from youtube tech tutorials and had the same situation.
apart from that it works as described.
i also learned that i should firstly format the ssd and create a new simple volume using the windows "create partitions" program before attempting to clone. i didn't try otherwise.
Top reviews from other countries
It will take me some time to go through everything, but as I do it I am building a database of what is on each drive so that when I need something, it will be simple to find it. Should have done this ages ago. As a retired computer hardware specialist with 40 years in the business, I find it very easy to give this unit my highest recommendation to anyone looking for a single bay external drive docking station. The dual USB ports add to the usefulness and I'm sure people who need a memory card reader will find that useful as well, but I have not tested that particular part of the unit as yet.
its a good deal and a good tool. I have to replace my laptops Hard Drive with an better Hard drive & without any connection at all to a computer, the clone feature yet so I can't review that when i have the new HD
Klonestation,USB Kabel,Stromkabel, Handbuch (sogar in Deutsch)
Klonen ist auch ganz einfach.
Also bis jetzt 5 Sterne
Great product. Recommended