|Product Dimensions||28.2 x 10 x 7.8 cm; 500 Grams|
|Item Weight||500 g|
|Date First Available||5 August 2020|
[Newest 2020] WAVLINK AC1200 WiFi Extender/Repeater, Dual Band 2.4GHz and 5GHz Available Wireless Range Repeater Signal Amplifier Booster for Home Office with 4 x External Antennas,WPS,DHCP,Online Firmware Upgrade
- 【Boost Your Wi-Fi Coverage】- Leading 802.11ac Wi-Fi standard,the highest transmission rate is 35% higher than the previous generation,it offers total data transfer speeds up to 1167 Mbps(5GHz 867Mbps and 2.4GHz 300Mbps).Expand your existing Wi-Fi coverage so you can enjoy stronger, more reliable connections across your home and eliminate "wifi dead zones".
- 【Adjustable Antennas Provide Stable Singal】- 4 external adjustable antennas optimize WiFi signal intensity and connection reliability,Use both Wi-Fi bands for your HD streaming, gaming and Alexa devices.
- 【WPS Quick Setup Button 】- It’s virtually compatible with any Wi-Fi router.One key, easy and quick setup with the WPS encryption button,protect your network security at all times.Easy to install for iPad, tablets, smart phones and computers.
- 【Multi Operation Modes】- In addition to its function as a repeater,boost your existing networking without cable,also Support AP mode, covert a wired network to a wireless network.Simply use the switch to choose what you want.
- 【After Sales Service】- 12-month warranty, 7*24 hours customer support. we will offer you a FULL REFUND or new REPLACEMENT if there is any quality problem.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Ultrafast Data Transfer
Up to 10/100Mbps, the efficiency when you enjoy your games, view videos, or work on your projects will be largely improved.
- What You Get:
- 1 x WiFi Range Extender
- 1 x RJ-45 network cable
- 1 x Quick Guide
- 12 months free replacement
High-Gain Adjustable Antennas
Four pairs of omni-directional antennas are used for extending Wi-Fi signals to eliminate dead zones, moreover, these external antennas are very flexible and can be adjusted to fulfill their best performance.
- Main feature:
- Simultaneous 5GHz 867Mbps and 2.4GHz 300Mbps connections for 1167Mbps of total available bandwidth
- Complies with IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac
- Improves wireless coverage in all WLAN networks
- Maximum WLAN security with WPA2, WPA
- Easy wireless security encryption by one push on the WPS button
- Support AP/Repeater Mode
- 4 x 5DBi Antennas
Connect Through WPS
To pair your router with 579A3, you only need to simply press the WPS buttons on both of them, then the extender and your router will be connected instantly.
Strong Signal Through Walls
Equipped with LNA (Low-noise Amplifier) and PA (Power Amplifier), it transmits signals through walls to corners where normally you can’t get Wi-Fi.
Itis designed with dissipation holes on each side of it, so that heat can be released all the time in order to keep it working normally all the time.
1.Repeat your WiFi network for stronger wireless performance and coverage, say goodbye to WiFi dead zones.
2.Access Point mode transforms your existing wired network to a wireless one.
- The passwords of your repeater are as same as your router’s.
- More than 70% signal is recommended for the most reliable connection.
- Poor signal connection may cause slow speeds or dropped connection.
- If do not see desired wireless network, you can move the range extender closer to the router and scan again as it may be out of range.
- The Extender can only extend the Wi-Fi coverage, can not boost the speed of your original router.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It works brilliantly with my wifi hub and has cured my range problems completely. I can choose 2 modes with/without wire connecting to my wifi hub. It provides extremely strong signals which I can use my Mac even really faraway from the host main wifi hub. I couldn't find any signal in my lavatory but now I can kill my time there as well, thanks t o this extender, really freed me from boring private time.
I was worried about whether it's hard to use or set, but then I found that super easy to set. I just followed the manual paper and set it well within 1 minute. So far so brilliant!
Also, I compared almost all the signal booster/ extender here, but only to find it as the most valuable one. I am so happy and pleased about its high quality!!! If you got any problems like I had, then this one is a must-buy for you to deal with the signal probs.
It's very satisfying and highly recommended!
It took maybe 2 minutes to set up, the hardest part was getting it out of the box! It amplifies the signal perfectly, and I find that it actually makes my wifi faster, as less people are using it!
HouseWifi is my normal wifi signal in my room and the HouseWifi_EXT is the extenders wifi signal in my room. Look at the difference!
I will be convincing my family to buy these for the farther parts of the house. In love!!
This one was very easy to connect and did the job very well !
Very happy with my purchase !
Easy to follow instructions, connected to our router straight away. Had it for a couple of days and no drop outs, reboots, etc.
Top reviews from other countries
So although I’m my opinion new TVs are miss-sold / broadband companies are trying hard to rob us customers, I had no option but to purchase this...
Oh, and it works down the garden 30 metres away from the house, perfect, I’m more than happy 😃
So I bought this Wavlink wifi extender very simple to setup and once located in the bedroom closest to the back of the house my signal is now at 39% even been as high as 44% so my camera is a lot more efficient now
Highly recommended for those problem wi fi dropout areas!
I did have issues trying to use wps buttons to connect it to the router but I've had that problem before in my own set up so it's probably me!
No matter, as per the enclosed leaflet I was able to find the device via my phone browser, route to the login page, pick up the home router SSID and enter its password. It took a few seconds to negotiate with the router but pretty quickly the light turned blue and we were full steam ahead. Obviously, at this point you need to check out of the browser and go to your phone's wifi selector to see the 2 new SSID's being broadcast. Connection at that point is via selecting either of the two (5g or 2.4g SSID) and entering your EXISTING ROUTER password. Bingo, it just works!
Excellent functionality and I found the instructions easy to follow, although I do admit a 45 year IT career which probably helps.
I've only just installed it so I'll edit this review after a while when I know I'm happy with stability and consistency.
Overall its OK but not brilliant as most reviews suggest