|Product Dimensions||12.7 x 5.08 x 5.08 cm; 308 Grams|
|Batteries||1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)|
|Size||1 Count (Pack of 1)|
|Power Source||Build inside Battery-Powered|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Type of Bulb||LED|
|Plug Profile||Surface Mount|
|Special Features||4K Camera / 4K High Resolution Video / High-Tech Night / Sensitive Motion Detection / 160 Wide-Angle Lens / Support 128G microSD card / Support Remote Access / Support IOS and Android Device / Support 24/7 Recording|
|Battery Cell Type||Lithium Ion|
|Item Weight||308 g|
WAYMOON 4K Hidden Spy Camera Wireless Hidden WiFi Clock Camera Home Security Nanny Camera with Night Vision,160 Ultra Wide Angle,Motion Detection
Enhance your purchase
|Room type||Office, Garage, Kitchen, Living Room, Classroom, Study Room, Hallway, Nursery|
About this item
- Live Stream from Anywhere in 4K - This Hidden Camera comes with 4K High Resolution live streaming lets you see inside your home from anywhere in real time using your mobile device.
- High-tech Night Vision - Night vision lets you see up to 30’ in absolute darkness using 4 infrared (IR) LEDs.
- 160 Ultra Wide Angle - This Spy Camera Featured F/2.0 aperture, 160 wide-angle lens, 4K/25fps to capture moments with clear picture.
- Activity Alerts - Motion Detection features use state-of-the-art technology to detect and send notifications to your phone.
- Compatible - This Spy Cam is only compatible with the 2. 4GHz WiFi network (does not support 5GHz Wi-Fi) and Support Apple (iOS) and Android mobile devices. Local backup supports up to 128GB Class10 microSD cards (SD Card No include)
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Live Stream from Anywhere in 4K - 4K High Resolution live streaming lets you see inside your home from anywhere in real time using your mobile device.
High-tech Night Vision - Night vision lets you see up to 30’ in absolute darkness using 4 infrared (IR) LEDs.
160 Ultra Wide Angle - F/2.0 aperture, 160 wide-angle lens, 4K/15fps to capture moments with clear picture.
Activity Alerts - Motion Detection features use state-of-the-art technology to detect and send notifications to your phone.
Compatible - Cam is only compatible with the 2. 4GHz WiFi network (does not support 5GHz Wi-Fi) and Support Apple (iOS) and Android mobile devices. Local backup supports up to 128GB Class10 microSD cards (SD Card No include)
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
WHERE THE REAL CONCERNS ARE: HDLIVECAM app
1. It forces you to register with some unknown 3rd party to be able to configure the clock and camera settings. This is not necessary and there are other devices that do this where there is no reason to register. There are additional cloud based services that they want to sell etc... fine, but this reason to force registration up front, should not be baked into the product and be entirely optional with no need to register.
2. The HDLIVECAM app also constantly hounds you for you to turn on your location services so it can pinpoint your location. There are very limited reasons for the manufacturers to need this information. It says it wants the locations services to be on to help with identifying your wifi-ssid (the ability to identity of your home network so the camera can connect to your home internet). THIS IS COMPLETELY FALSE AND NOT TRUE. Location services do not need to be on for you to have your device configured for your home network, so why do they NOT allow you to use the app without turning location on first? I'd like to know... If it is about positioning your device to a closer content delivery network (CDN) to support their cloud services add-ons.... then only ask for the location services of your phone to be enabled IF someone signs up for the additional cloud service. Only a portion of use cases will want to leverage the cloud service where many other use cases will not.
I would warn anyone buying this clock/camera or other iterations of it out there on Amazon that use the same mobile app/service and to treat things with scrutiny. A clear precise response from the seller or manufacturer would be appreciated.
+This has really really good clear quality , especially when you put it into 4k mode! , at first it will show you the 1080p mode, you flip the switch and clear!, doesn't really seem like real 4k but its still good!
+Really easy to set up , didn't have to many issues with setting up! if you know how to set up a webcam then you will know how to set this up!
+Night vision is really good!, i was actually shocked on how well you can see at night!
+Looks like a simple clock no one would ever guess its a camera
-There is no Sound!
-The Motion Detection alerts are buggy, if your phone kills the app from it being in the background and idle, the moment you go to it to see if there is any movement, it starts pouring in all the motion detects, but thats kinda pointless!!!!!
-The app sometimes acts a little quirky , sometimes it freezes! or sometimes it gets confused as if you are trying to reconnect, it doesn't happen alot but it still happens
-The 4k is a gimmick!, do not try to view the camera off of your cell phone data plan, the 4k option will make the camera laggy because i guess its streaming a large data rate, so it comes in clear when you watch the 1080p stream off of your home next work, in order to view in full 4k , its best to be connected to a wifi
-When the night vision comes on, you will hear a little click sound, that way it will go into night vision and or turn off, it will attract someone's attention if they wonder why its doing that, but its not really loud, a person would have to be really paying attention to this clock to wonder why it clicked like that
-sometimes the clock will lose its time and be behind 2 mins , i dont know why but it does this multiple times'
To save to the cloud you have to pay for a subscription, you can view everything off of the sd card, i would say a good 128gb card would last you almost 4 weeks of continuous recording until it just rolls over and deletes the back end footage, but yeah you have to pay for a subscription to save to the cloud,
Price should honestly be 39 bucks
1. Once I downloaded the app to my iPhone, there was an issue signing up. The app would not allow me to enter a password, once I entered my email. I called the support number, and got a recording saying they could not answer the phone at this time. After I hung up I got a text message from them asking for me to text the issue to them. So I texted my issue with the app. The next day later I received a text message asking for me to text pictures of the issue. I complied by sending screen shots of the app issue. The third (3rd) day they texted “Can’t type anything?”, I replied correct. The Fourth (4th) day they texted “Let me report it to my team and get back to you ASAP”. Now here it is the Thirteenth (13th) day and I have not heard anything else from them.
2. I continued to resolve the issue, in which I found that if I entered a password first, and then entered my email, the app created my account. Now that I am able to access the camera, I find that it will only record if I am actively connected with my iPhone. I can’t have my iPhone constantly connected. So I purchased a SD card.
3. Now I find the camera creates 10 minute files of recordings. However after a 24 hour period, I have found that some of the files are corrupted and cannot be accessed. And Just about every other day, I have a complete 24 hours of recordings that I cannot access.
I cannot recommend this product to anyone.