WGCD 8 Pc KY-040 360 Degree Rotary Encoder Module Brick Sensor Board with Knob Cap for Arduino
|Price:||+ $8.07 Delivery|
- The rotation counts are not limited, designed with continuous 360 degree rotation sensors.
- Working voltage: 5V
- Material: Electronic components + PCB
- Reset to its initial state with the buttons on the rotary encoder, starts counting from 0.
- Designed with detent and push button switch feature, comes with nuts and washers, ideal for Arduino micro controller use.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 12.7 x 8.89 x 5.08 cm; 91 Grams
- Date First Available : 1 March 2018
- Manufacturer : WGCD72
- ASIN : B07B68H6R8
- Item Model Number : 8541715726
- Best Sellers Rank: 68,161 in Electronics (See Top 100 in Electronics)
- Customer Reviews:
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Working voltage: 5V
Pulse circle: 20
Material: electronic components + PCB
Size: 26 x 19 x 29mm/1.02 x 0.75 x 1.14inch
Diameter of the thread: 7mm/0.27inch
Height of the thread: 7mm/0.27inch
Designed with detent and push button switch feature, comes with nuts and washers, ideal for Arduino micro controller use. By rotating the rotary encoder can be counted in the positive direction and the reverse direction during rotation of the output pulse frequency, unlike rotary potentiometer counter, which species rotation counts are not limited. How it works: incremental encoder is a displacement of the rotary pulse signal is converted to a series of digital rotary sensors.
8 pack KY-040 rotary encoder module(knob, nut, washer included)
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
The knobs look good and match the knobs of the potentiometers I have. They're easy to wire up and there are quite a few Python modules for reading the values.
Reviewed in the United States on 25 September 2020