- Buy this item and get 90 days Free Amazon Music Unlimited. After purchase you will receive an email with further information. Offer valid for a limited time only. Terms and Conditions apply.” Learn more here.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ $14.98 delivery
|New from||Used from|
Vinyl, Import, 9 September 2016
Special offers and product promotions
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 30.48 x 32 x 2.54 cm; 226.8 Grams
- Manufacturer : CAPITOL
- Manufacturer reference : 5700308
- Original Release Date : 2016
- Run time : 1 hour and 6 minutes
- Label : CAPITOL
- ASIN : B01HS4ERXG
- Number of discs : 2
- Best Sellers Rank: 23,792 in Music (See Top 100 in Music)
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Wild World (Virgin Records) the follow-up to Bastille s debut album, Bad Blood, which has sold more than four million albums worldwide alongside 11 million singles will be released on September 9. The new album retains the vivid, filmic songwriting of its predecessor, but pushes the GRAMMY®-nominated U.K. band s unique sound in new directions. Lyrically, too, it s a leap forward. At the heart of Wild World is a fascination with the human condition and the relationships we all forge, fight over and sometimes forget. It's a collection of 14 songs (19 on the deluxe edition) that sees Bastille at their boldest and most daring.
Review this product
Top review from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
Wild World has a completely different feel to Bad Blood, but still sounds like the classic Bastille that I love.
After listening to the album on repeat on Spotify, i decided to buy the physical CD not only to show my support to the band, but I like listening to CDs in the car. I'm giving this album 4 stars, not for the music content but the physical CD itself. I bought this album in hope that it would display song titles while playing in my car, however it doesn't which is annoying (it's 2016, c'mon!). It's a shame, but I'll have to burn my own disc now, which I was hoping to avoid when buying this CD!