Other Sellers on Amazon
WJLING Motion Sensor Alarm, Wireless Home Security Driveway Alarm, Motion Sensor Detect Alert 2 Sensor 1 Receiver -38 Chime Tunes - LED Indicators
Enhance your purchase
|Item weight||0.22 Pounds|
|Number of batteries||1 AAA batteries required.|
About this item
- Easy, Fast, Wire Free Installation: Infrared sensor detects motion and sends a signal to the receiver. Chose from 38 Ringtones with Bright LED Light. Sensor is wall mountable.
- Wireless Plug-in Receiver: The portable wireless plug-in receiver plugs into any standard outlet. The sensor uses 3 AAA batteries (Not Included). Detection time delay in between motion sensor alerts is configurable from 15 seconds to 30 seconds, just place the sensor at the entrance to your driveway and the receiver inside your home.
- Working Range up to 328 feet (100 meters) between receiver and transmitter allowing you to place it a good distance from the receiver to warn you of arrival and departure of family members, unwanted guests or solicitors, or anyone who visits your home or business.
- Ideal for front doors, window frames, driveways, walking paths, and anywhere in your home you want to be alerted to motion. Also great to alert business owners that are working in the back, or out of sight, to customers entering their store.Please note that this not waterproof.Keep it away from rains or cover adequately.
- Note: Includes 1 plug-in receiver unit and 1 motion sensors requiring 3x AAA batteries (Not Included). Receiver size: 3.14" L x 2.99" W x 1.29" H (80 x 76 x 33mm) Sensor Size: 3.14" L x 2.32" W x 1.77" H (80 x 59 x 45mm)
- Batteries : 1 AAA batteries required.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 7.98 x 7.59 x 3.28 cm; 99.79 Grams
- Date First Available : 1 August 2018
- Manufacturer : WJLING
- ASIN : B07G356GFC
- Item Model Number : B-0156
Best Sellers Rank:
109,005 in Home Improvement (See Top 100 in Home Improvement)
- 3,087 in Home Security Systems
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Review this product
Top review from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Also this item is clearly not waterproof, so it is useless for any outdoor application like monitoring your driveway as advertised.
Top reviews from other countries
Update: I've had this a few weeks and I've changed the alarm sound, but it changes both sensors, so I still can't tell which side of the house needs to be checked without looking at the cameras... So, Anyway, one of them alerted me to an Opossum on the top of the fence (I was relieved it wasn't a person climbing over the fence), and the one on the other side of the house alerted me when there were some neighbors walking up to the side gate (I guess to see my dogs). I've had some false alarms, and I have figured out that it is picking up the moving shadows of my trees in the wind. When this happens, I see the moving shadow now and know that's what caused it. I could move it out of the range of the tree's shadow, but it's really where I want it. Otherwise, each alarm has actually been "something" in it's path. The most important, was when my dogs started barking and I let them out (in the middle of the night) and they went straight to the gate. I called 911, because my dogs were so serious (not a playful, "hello" bark). While I was on the phone with 911 (and the police enroute, my sensor alarmed! I told the 911 operator that someone was in my driveway since I could see the other side of the house with my camera. There sure was! The police knew exactly where to go because the would-be thief was "caught" by the sensor alarm. Four starts instead of 5, since I cant tell from the sound which side of the house to check (I have to view the cameras.
Now... I have to also say it works amazing! I can take the monitor with me and always be alerted to anyone at or near my door! I think it will also come in handy for when I have packages delivered as sometimes the mail person doesn’t ring the doorbell they just leave the package and with this alarm I will be notified.
Great alarm especially for the price!
Reviewed in the United States on 6 September 2019