|Package Dimensions||12.9 x 7.39 x 5.21 cm; 200 Grams|
|Manufacturer Part Number||ID-USB-L001|
|Item Weight||200 g|
WOOCH RFID Locks for Cabinets Hidden DIY Lock - Electronic Cabinet Lock with USB Cable, RFID Card/Tag/Wristband Entry
- ONE FOB ON MULTIPLE LOCKS - This RFID locks are programmable, and you can use one FOB (RFID card/tag) to unlock several cabinets. The only thing you need to do: program the keys into the locks before installation.
- SUITABLE FOR WOODEN CABINETS - RFID cards can work for 1.5" (max.) thick wood cabinet, and RFID tags can transmit through 1.2" (max.) wood. Fits doors up to 0"-1.2" thick, ideal of cabinets, lockers, cupboards, medical carts, data racks, gun boxes, safes.
- COMPACT SIZE & STURDY MECHANISM - Latch and mortise are made by metal, they are sturdy enough for the cabinets. DIY Installing: No Drilling, installed by screws easily. 15,000 openings from 2 x AA batteries.
- HIDDEN LOCK INVISIBLE STYLE - Unlock the cabinet door without touching. RFID card / tags are portable and easy to store. Provides good safety protection of your personal items. Improve children's safety at home, avoid your kids free to open the drawers or cabinet doors.
- MULTIPLE UNLOCK MODES - (1) Single Mode - One user card to unlock; (2) Dual Mode - 2 user cards together to unlock. Package includes: 1xLock,1xLatch, 2xRFID Tag, 2xRFID Card, 1x Screw Package,1x RFID Location Icon.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|