|Item weight||0.26 Pounds|
|Number of pieces||1|
Other Sellers on Amazon
WOWmazing Giant Bubble Wands Kit: (3-Piece Set) | Incl. Wand, Big Bubble Concentrate and Tips & Trick Booklet | Outdoor Toy for Kids, Boys, Girls | Bubbles Made in The USA (Kit)
Recommended Retail Price (RRP)The RRP displayed is the most recent manufacturer’s recommended retail price made available to Amazon AU.
|You Save:||$16.55 (30%)|
Enhance your purchase
- UNIMAGINABLY GIANT BUBBLES: this giant bubble wand creates long, giant bubbles thanks to a 2-handle design, which has been used to set every big bubble world record in the last 25 years. Passers-by will be sure to say "WOW... Amazing"!
- COMPLETE KIT:The 3-piece WOWmazing Kit contains everything you need to create bubbles that are big, colorful and fun: a set of giant bubble maker, a pouch of WOWmazing Bubble Concentrate, and Tip & Tricks booklet to help you create large bubbles.
- BEST QUALITY GIANT BUBBLE BLOWER: Designed to last for kids and families alike, this big bubble maker is lightweight, durable, colorful outdoor toy for boys and girls that is easy to use even for young preschool children.
- OUTDOOR FAMILY FUN: A wonderful birthday activity or gift for boys & girls of all ages, parents can let kids play with the large bubble wands in the backyard, park or beach. Teachers can use it for science class at school.
- BUBBLES SOLUTION MADE IN THE USA! The WOWmazing giant bubble concentrate is made right here in America so you can trust you're getting a high-quality, reliable product.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Locally shipped from FBA Australia
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
I was able to make 12"-18" average diameter bubbles with few other plastic toys, but not with this tool. This tool was making (only sometimes) big bubbles which were breaking after 1 meter of fly at most. And yes, I followed instructions, " 4 cups", except that I used distilled water instead of tap water.
Nothing like on pictures in the product description! Even bubble colour in my set was white instead of rainbow. Did you guys forgot to add gelatine to the mix?
Overpriced. You can buy 8 quarts (with the plastic wand) from dollar store and they will make huge BEAUTIFUL (rainbow colours) bubbles (I compared).
So... next time: I'll make mix myself, dishwasher soap, gelatine, corn syrup, glycerin.