|Package Dimensions||13.8 x 7.2 x 4.1 cm; 80 Grams|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Special Features||Presence sensor|
|Included Components||WallSwipe x 1, Manual x 1, Screw x 2|
|Item Weight||80 g|
Aeotec WallSwipe, ZWave Scene Control Wall Panel Controller with Slider for Dimmer Switches, Curtain Blinds, Appliance, built-in PIR sensor to Read Gestures, Works with all Nano Range Devices AU Frequency
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Give your home’s wall switches a modern upgrade.
- WallSwipe extends the power of Aeotec’s Nano range of in-wall, Z-Wave controllers to offer a multitude of different wall switch controls including tap, long-press- swiping and sliding. WallSwipe’s inbuilt IR sensor extend the control one further, allowing you to use gestures to control the wall switch from up to 5.9 inches afield.
- WallSwipe is automatically compatible and dependent on any of Aeotec’s Nano, in-wall range, including Nano Dimmer, Nano Switches, Nano Shutter, and Dual Nano Switches. The combination works as a dimmer, one load switch, two loads switch, and motor controller.
- The slider indicating lights works to reflect different features when working as a dimmer, switch, or motor controller. The package comes with WallSwipe x 1, manual x 1, connection cable x 1, and screw x 2.
- Easy to install, simply plug WallSwipe into your Nano via the connection port and affix it to your wall. When installing 2 or more WallSwipes side-by-side, you can disable the gesture control to remove the potential for accidental and incorrect commands.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|