|Package Dimensions||23.6 x 13.8 x 3.8 cm; 222 Grams|
|Item Weight||222 g|
Bamboo Washcloths (6-Pack) -Baby Washcloth Ultra-Soft & Absorbent Towels for Baby's Sensitive Skin - Size 10"x10" Wipes - Baby Shower and Registry Gift- Naturally Antibacterial (Multi-Colour)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 100%bamboo fiber ,Warm, Plush Comfort – These bamboo hand towels offer a softer, more comfortable feel that makes bath time more enjoyable for babies, toddlers, children and adults.
- Improved Absorbency – More absorbent than standard cotton or terry cloth towels, each time you wash bamboo it just gets softer for long-lasting comfort
- Ideal Shower & Bath Size – At 10” x 10” in size, these small washcloths are easier to handle while bathing small children and provide proper surface area for a soft wash.
- Great Maternity & Shower Gift – This 6-pack of premium washcloths for babies makes a wonderful gift for expectant mothers or parents with newborns or toddlers.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The washcloth Keep your child’s skin healthy and soft with all-natural bamboo washcloths designed for plush, absorbent comfort. Whether it’s your newborn’s first bath at home or you’re scrubbing away the dirt after your toddler has played outside all day, you want to protect their skin and keep it soft and supple. That’s why we created natural, ecofriendly Bamboo Washcloths designed with naturally hypoallergenic and antibacterial fibers. Gentle on even the most sensitive skin, these premium washcloths let you scrub behind their ears, between their little toes, and on their super soft bottoms without leaving behind irritation.