- Buy this item and get 90 days Free Amazon Music Unlimited. After purchase you will receive an email with further information. Offer valid for a limited time only. Terms and Conditions apply.” Learn more here.
WaterWipes Fragrance Free Newborn Sensitive Baby Wipes 540 Count Super Value Box (Pack of 9)
|Ingredients||Water (Aqua) 99.9%, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract 0.1%* (*Contains trace of Benzalkonium Chloride) See more|
|Material type free||Fragrance Free, Paraben Free|
About this item
- SAFE FOR SENSITIVE SKIN. Ideal for cleaning babies' delicate skin during nappy changing, weaning and teething, for cleaning baby's hands and face.
- RECOMMENDED BY MIDWIVES* to help prevent nappy rash or skin irritations *Baobag research on 35 Midwives, Dec 2019
- SUITABLE FROM BIRTH. WaterWipes are the world's purest newborn baby wipes. Perfect for the sensitive skin from a premature baby to toddler. A suitable alternative to cotton wool and water.
- SAFE FOR ECZEMA PRONE SKIN. Proud Sponsor of the Eczema Association of Australasia
- SIMPLY TWO INGREDIENTS. Contains 99.9% water and a drop of fruit extract. The fruit extract acts as a gentle skin conditioner. Vegan society accredited baby wipes are hypoallergenic and contain no parabens or sulphates to irritate sensitive skin
Special offers and product promotions
- Product Dimensions : 30 x 20 x 15 cm; 4.5 Kilograms
- Date First Available : 11 June 2018
- Manufacturer : Marketing Brokers Australia Pty Ltd
- ASIN : B07FJY1TBV
- Item Model Number : 400092
- Customer Reviews:
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
WaterWipes sensitive baby wipes are the world's purest baby wipes, made from 99.9% water and a drop of fruit extract. Suitable for newborns and even for premature babies. Effective yet ultra-mild, pure, and gentle. WaterWipes are a suitable alternative to cotton wool and water and ideal for cleaning a baby's delicate skin. All WaterWipes contain is 99.9% water and a drop of fruit extract to act as a natural skin conditioner. WaterWipes are not a cure for nappy rash – but importantly they don't contain the ingredients that can cause or exacerbate nappy rash. To make the world's purest baby wipes, WaterWipes use as few ingredients as possible and a technical process that alters the structure of water to make the molecules even smaller, making it an even more effective cleanser. WaterWipes are clinically sterile, totally pure and gentle, without any nasties. Please dispose of WaterWipes responsibly. Wipes should never be flushed. Our goal is to create the safest and most gentle wipes for your baby, and we are just as passionate about protecting our planet for their future. That is why we promise that our wipes will be 100% biodegradable by 2021.
From the manufacturer
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. My midwife recommends cotton wool & water for the first few weeks. Can I use WaterWipes?
A. Yes, midwife Margaret Merrigan Feenan recommends you use cotton wool & water OR WaterWipes.
Q. What are WaterWipes made from?
A. WaterWipes contain 99.9% water & a drop of fruit extract (contains trace of benzalkonium chloride/BAK). The levels of BAK are negligible and have no impact on the safety of WaterWipes.
Q. Are WaterWipes flushable? Are they biodegradable?
A. No. Please do not flush WaterWipes. Currently WaterWipes are not biodegradable but we are testing different materials and have set ourselves a deadline of 2025 to find a solution.
Q. Are WaterWipes safe to use on hands and face including around the eye area?
A. Yes, they are perfectly safe to use on your baby’s hands and face including the eye area.
Use within one month of opening in a cool dry place. Reseal label after use to keep wipes moist. Do not transfer WaterWipes to another container.
Water (Aqua) 99.9%, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract 0.1%* (*Contains trace of Benzalkonium Chloride)
Suitable from birth
Review this product
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
These are perfectly moist wipes that are tough, they don’t break whilst wiping and we love how natural they are.
Only thing we dislike is that once opened, the flap comes off way too easily or tears. For the price this should be improved.
Other than that we still use them daily.
We couldn’t solve where her rash was coming from until we changed to waterwipes and the rash was gone.
2.5 years later and bub #2 arrived and we are still only use waterwipes.
By Douglas Foster on 21 June 2020