Waveshare 7 Inch IPS HDMI Monitor Display Capacitive Touch Screen LCD 1024x600 Toughened Glass Cover Supports Multi Mini-PCs Like Raspberry Pi Jetson Nano BB Black
Enhance your purchase
- 7inch IPS screen,1024x600 hardware resolution, configurable by software (up to 1920x1080); Toughened glass capacitive touch panel, 6H hardness
- Supports popular mini PCs such as Raspberry Pi, Jetson Nano, BB Black, Banana Pi, as well as general desktop computers: When works with Raspberry Pi, supports Raspbian/Ubuntu/Kali/Retropie/WIN10 IOT, driver free; When work as a computer monitor, supports Windows 10/8.1/8/7, five-points touch, and driver free
- Multi languages OSD menu, for power management, brightness/contrast adjustment, etc.; 3.5mm audio jack, supports HDMI audio output
- Also supports VGA input (specific cable is required and should be purchased separately)
- High quality PC case, optional tilt angle: 30°/50°
Product detailsColour:7inch (H)
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 20 x 14 x 5 cm; 400 Grams
- Date First Available : 23 April 2018
- Manufacturer : Waveshare
- ASIN : B077PLVZCX
- Item Model Number : 7inch HDMI LCD (H) (with case)
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
7" HDMI Touch Display With Case
Device & System Support
Appearance And Dimensions
- 7inch HDMI LCD (H) (with case) x1
- HDMI cable x1
- HDMI to Micro HDMI Adapter x1
- USB type A plug to micro B plug cable x1
- Quick start sheet x1
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
1. When there is nothing plugged into the screen, the screen will turn off and on repeatedly, until something is plugged in.
2. When I plugged this into my 2016 13inch macbook pro (usb c to micro usb to power the screen, and usb c to hdmi for video) it overloaded my macbook and it shut down, and I wasn't able to turn it back on for almost an hour (scared the crap out of me). I dunno what caused it, but not gonna do that again.
3. The built in stand is crap. it only has one angle and it isn't adjustable, only one angle. And the angle is at about 45 degrees so you have to be pretty close to it in order to see it dead on if your using it on a table.
out of those 3 quirks the only one that really bothers me, is the stand. I wish they included either a tripod mount on the bottom or back, or a vesa mount. I solved this by just putting velcro on the back. If they sold a newer version of the same exact monitor but with a mounting option i would buy it in a heartbeat