|Product Dimensions||15 x 10 x 8 cm; 200 Grams|
|Item Weight||200 g|
|Item Model Number||579X3|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||28 May 2018|
WAVLINK WiFi Range Extender-AC1200 High Power Gigabit Repeater/Router/AP Access Point/with Dual Band 2.4GHz+ 5GHz(300Mbps+867Mbps), Works Any Router
- 【Strong signal】Upgrade version 2019 wifi range extender say goodbye to weak wifi signal,This Newest AC1200 wifi repeater supports wireless speed of up to 1200Mbps, can extend your wifi coverage and enhance your wifi signal.This Wi-Fi Repeater is small and discreet, easily blending into your home decor.
- 【Super easy connection】- WPS button supports “One-Press” security connection and simplifies configuration, also can easily set up by a mobile phone/PC browser.We also provide 7x24h free technical support.
- 【Universal compatibility】:WiFi booster are compatible with any router or access point,Ideal for extending WiFi to devices like iPhone, iPad, PC, Mac, Android devices, Echo/Alexa, Smart TV, Apple TV, Multimedia player.
- 【Multi Operation modes】- It supports wireless Repeater and AP mode. Repeater mode is for extending wifi coverage of an existing wireless network. AP mode is for covering a wired network to a wireless network. You can switch between these 2 modes.
- 【Free replacement】If your wifi extenders signal booster malfunctions, there nothing to worry about, We offer free replacement within one year.network is so fast that you can enjoy full WiFi signals in every corner of the home.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Wavlink WN579X3- Bringing Technology to Life
The Wavlink 579X3-AU expands your existing wireless network and eliminates dead spots with high performance antennas and 802.11ac technology - the next generation Wi-Fi. Dual Band technology lets you simultaneously enjoy lag-free HD video streaming, online gaming, emailing and web browsing with its speed up to N300 + AC867 without interruption. It’s well suited for large homes with multiple devices and heavy online media usage.
Intelligent signal indicator and WPS Button
Wavlink WN579X3 Come with 8 smart LED Lights which could shows all the status of your wireless environment. The Intelligent LED Signal Indicator helps you quickly find the best location to place the WN579X3. The WPS button allows for one-touch setup .It’s easy to connect the WN579X3 to your existing wireless network in minutes.
3 in 1 Mode
Repeat your WiFi network for stronger wireless performance and coverage, say goodbye to WiFi dead zones.
Access Point mode transforms your existing wired network to a wireless one.
Creates an instant private wireless network and share internet to multiple Wi-Fi devices.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
After some Internet research I discovered that to get a proper extended network you need to give the Extender identical SSIDs to your host network AND the same password! Do this when setting it up and your devices (phone, laptop etc) will automatically switch to the stronger signal as you carry them around the house.
In Australia the nationwide broadband speed into premises is very weak ( there is a choice of-'25Mbs'--'50Mbs'--'75 Mbs--'100 Mbs ),, I have been paying my network provider $70 Dollars per month to get speed of '50 Mbs' and was barely getting 18 Mbs ( when i phoned my network provider,, they said this is the best you can get using a 'base Modem--'WIFI OUTPUT' ) So i boosted my incoming speed of 18Mbs (supposed to be 50Mbs) by using the--'Grey Ethernet Cable provided by WavLink by plugging it into the bottom--'LAN SOCKET OF THE WAVLINK Router and then into the--'LAN SOCKET of my Network providers--'Modem' ,, This boosted the Mbs incoming speed up to a very impressive--'WIFI OUTPUT' from the WavLink 'Router' ,,To nearly 50Mbs to all my devices ,, Now if i want to boost that WIFI OUTPUT,, into all areas of my Apartment,, I will buy another one of these WavLink devices,,to pick up that 'WIFI' speed i am now getting to deliver all through my apartment-WOW--SO AWESOME.
That’s why I bought this wifi extender which was really easy to setup. The instructions were very clear and easy to follow. I was even able to set it up using my phone’s crhome browser.
The unit itself is pretty compct and good looking as well. The white color blends it to my white wall. the led is not too bright, just enough so you can see how high the signal is from the main wifi router.
Since installingb my new wifi extender, my house is fully covered. Even outside the garden and around the house I have a strong wifi connection.
However, whilst strictly, true. I found the range below expectation. The main reason fro my purchasing was to extend the range of my 5Ghz network - faster speed wifi network but more limited range. Yes, I can name identically to my original network but IP allocation between is horribily inefficient. And I found that even at moderate distance, the speeds I was getting through the Extender was around 5mbps. And it so happened I was still in range of my router anyway, and when I swapped to that in the exact same spot, then I was getting about 43mbps. I will try and experiment further but I think I will just take the hit and drop down to my 2.4Ghz network as at least I am getting around 12-15mbps.
The LAN port on the device can be used if your want to connect your laptop using a direct network RJ45 cable for max speed or visitor.