Weddingstar Washable Cloth Face Mask Reusable and Adjustable Protective Fabric Face Cover w/Dust Filter Pocket - Grey
- Mask: 6.75" (L) x 5.25" (H), Ear Straps: 3.55". Face mask only.
- 5 layers of superior protection against allergens, particles and pollutants. Insert sleeve for the use of disposable PM2.5 filter (sold separately)
- Adjustable ear straps to maximize comfort. Flexible wire nose band for best fit and also prevents fogging when mask is worn with glasses. Modern design for maximum breathability.
- 100% Cotton & Rayon. Hand wash in cold water & hang to dry. We recommend replacing your disposable filter with each use.
- Non-Medical Mask
Product detailsSize:Adult Mask | Colour:Grey
- Package Dimensions : 14 x 10 x 0.2 cm; 13.61 Grams
- Date First Available : 26 July 2020
- Manufacturer : Weddingstar
- ASIN : B08885WRG6
- Item Model Number : 5510-77
Best Sellers Rank:
38 in Health, Household & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health, Household & Personal Care)
- 4 in Fabric Face Masks
- Customer Reviews:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
I'm an essential services worker and needed a mask that can offer me and those around me protection.
I've used this mask under different circumstances. From a simple walk, shopping to work conditions.
The use of the mask during a walk presented no real difficulties in breathing. Jogging is a no go as breathing becomes very difficult.
Shopping becomes interesting especially when you need to ask a question. Your voice is muffled and it's very difficult to talk in it.
Working... I do a lot of talking face to face with clients, staff and delivery people. Half the time, the mask doesn't help as it mufflers my voice too much. Also lifting, shifting and putting out stock is out of the question with this mask. It's like suckling air through a McDonald's straw😊.
But I do my best to wear one to protect those around me.
Only problem is the ear loops. I will have to remove the rubber stays on the ends. The loops are not long enough and pull my ears forward. I look like Dumbo the elephant😊.
I don't think I'll try the pm2.5 filter inserts. If I'm having difficulties now, I don't think I'll be breathing with those in.
Overall, I'm okay with the mask as long as I take it nice and easy. Thank you😊👍