Wedge Kit for Ring Video Doorbell (2nd Gen)
- Tilt your Ring Video Doorbell (2nd Gen) towards a staircase or mount it flat against an angled siding for improved motion detection and a better view of visitors.
- Comes with three stackable mounts to adjust the angle of your Ring Video Doorbell (2nd Gen) by 5°, 10°, or 15°
- Paint the mounts to match your home or your Ring Video Doorbell (2nd Gen).
- Simply screw your Wedge Kit into your wall and mount your Ring Video Doorbell (2nd Gen).
- Includes three mounts, mounting screws, anchors, and user manual.
- Only works with Ring Video Doorbell (2nd Gen).
4.3 out of 5
371 global ratings
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Wedges did not work as advertised. At all.Reviewed in Canada on 17 July 2020
I have a set of 4 stairs leading to my front door and the motion detection feature on my ring doorbell was not triggering when people would walk directly to my front door in clear view of the camera which has been installed exactly as instructed. Ring recommended I buy the wedge kit which I did and it has not improved the situation at all. In fact, I think it’s less reliable than it was without the wedges. I have tried every single combination of motion settings possible as well as having tried using 1, 2, and 3 wedge pieces and I am still having major problems with the motion detection feature. It is not reliable in the slightest. I can not recommend this product as it seems to have been a complete waste of money. I have uninstalled the wedges and gone back to the doorbell alone. I have just accepted the fact that the doorbell will only reliably work if someone actually “rings” it. Very disappointed.
One person found this helpful
Price gouging productReviewed in Canada on 22 October 2020
I would have given 5 stars except this came to over 30 dollars with shipping. There is nothing proprietary about it. It can probably be made at the source for 35 cents. Save your money if you have a woodworking shop, cut a wedge at 5 to 15 degrees, sand it, paint it and Bob's your uncle. I gave it 4 stars because it does what it's advertised to do. Any other high end product would have included the accessory....this simply left a bad taste in my mouth and I will never purchase another RING product nor endorse it.
Good productReviewed in Canada on 16 July 2020
Delivered quickly. But the screws to mount the ring wall plate to the wedge were missing. Had to call the customer service to get them shipped
Do not buy if you need a corner mount (I’m an idiot)Reviewed in Canada on 23 October 2020
To be honest, I preferred the wedge not realizing I need a corner mount. My mistake. So, I can’t give an opinion but it was nicely packaged and arrived quickly.