|Package Dimensions||11.7 x 8.7 x 2.1 cm; 42.52 Grams|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Material||Stainless steel, Metal|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Item Weight||42.4 g|
WerFamily 22mm Latching Push Button Switch 1NO 1NC SPDT ON/Off Waterproof Stainless Steel Metal Round with Blue LED Angel Eye + Power Indicator
|Price:||& FREE Delivery|
|Material||Stainless steel, Metal|
|Actuator type||Push Button|
About this item
- Latching switch: Push it, ON; Push it again, OFF.
- 100% Brand new and high quality, mechanical life for 500,000 cycles. Degree of protection: IP67, IK10.
- Mounting hole size: 22mm; Head Diameter: 25mm; Head shape: Flat; Enclosure material: Stainless Steel
- Switch rating: 5A/250V AC; LED rating: 15mA, AC/DC 12V; The switch and LED are separated, LED can be on all the time or only on when switch is on,depending on how you wire it.
- Widely used in for various additional electric equipment, relay, inside & outside the car(Such as critical lights, chassis lamp, fog lamps, dome light) or any circuit controls.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
100% Brand New and High Quality. It is a perfect choice if you are in need of a heavy duty push button! This switch is a very tough, small, panel-mount Latching switch with an illuminated LED. It can be used for basic On/Off functions perfectly. The switch is rated up to 5A and 250VAC while the LED is rated for 5-12V.
The Latching switch will remain on once it is pressed and stay on until it is pressed again.
Widely used in various additional electric equipment, relay, inside & outside the car(Such as critical lights, foglight, dome light) or any circuit controls -- any application you can think of! The switch is IP67 rated, it is also an anti dust and waterproof one which makes it great for outdoor use.
- Tail configuration: Connection terminal(2.8 X 0.5)
- Switch Rating: 5A/250VAC
- Contact resistance: ≤50mΩ
- Insulation resistance: ≥1000mΩ
- Dielectric intensity: 2000VAC
- Operation Temperature: -20℃ ~ +55℃
- Mechanical life: 500,000 cycles
- Electrical life: 50,000 cycles
- Panel thickness: 1 - 10mm
- Nut torque: 5 - 14Nm
- Operation pressure: About 3 - 5N
- Operation stroke: About 2.5mm
- Protection level: IP67, IK10
- Mounting Cut Hole: 22mm
- Head Diameter: 25mm
- Operation Type: Latching
- Switch Contact: 1NO 1NC
- LED Rating: 15mA, AC/DC 12V
- LED Pattern: Power Indicator + Ring
- LED Color: Blue
- Contact Material: Silver alloy
- Button Material: Stainless Steel
Packing Include: 1 x push button switch
- The switch come with a rubber O-ring which makes it splash resistant but it can NOT be submerged underwater.
- Don't let current go above 5A, or the switch will get warm and to be burned out.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
This one is an exception. I have a few different "brands" of these 22mm momentary buttons with LED lighting, and this particular one is the worst of the bunch. They use a slightly different modular connector which doesn't have a clip tab for securing a connector (which isn't even included, it's a separate add-on). This means that if you use one of the modular connectors, it can work itself loose over time from vibrations or impacts. Not very good for a permanent installation. Sure, you could use hot glue to keep it securely attached, but with the other brands, that's not necessary.
Another difference is that the crimp to the metal housing is very light. Technically I guess that means it's somewhat easier to take the switch apart, but it also makes the modular connector very wobbly. It feels cheap and not very secure. I worry that it could work its way out over time.
The only reason I picked this one over the others is it was the only one in 22mm with a power symbol that's backlit AND is momentary. All the other power symbol switches I came across were latching. What I might end up doing is popping the power symbol button out of it and popping it into a better-built switch housing. The beauty of interchangeable pieces...
The advantage of not having a key for the fuel cap or ignition is that there will be no realizing you have forgotten the key for the bike after you get to the race track. Seeing as some of the tracks I visit are several days away, forgetting a key would not make me very happy with myself.
Woodcraft makes a plug an play ignition key eliminator for most bikes but I didn't want to pay what they wanted for it. Their setup uses the engine kill switch to turn all power off.
With my set up i just replaced the key switch with this. I didn't run the wires that were previously going to the key switch to this switch. I instead ran those to a N.O. contact on a 40A relay. I use this switch to turn on the relay, which requires very little power and therefore should increase the life of this switch.
The switch itself seems to be very well made and illuminated very brightly. Although the switch is technically exposed to the elements it is stored inside, sits under a canopy at the track, and is hauled in an enclosed trailer. The only time it may get wet is if it rains while I am on the track.
If for some reason the switch fails prematurely or malfunctions if it gets wet I will update this review.
One thing to note is that it fits the hole where the OEM let switch was perfectly!